Chapter 14: Expectation VS Reality

Percy's POV

I'M STILL enable to think positive. The old man's deal is a legit one. I didn't know why he's doing me this shit. I can without anyone else on my side. I've been independent for 7 years and counting.

After my graduation, my parents gave me a present of a house and lot and a brand new car.

My parents throw a graduation party at the house. Before the date of my graduation, I invited all of my friends, even Lianne. But she didn't come to shown up. That why I'm very disappointed. That night would be so memorable but all things happen doesn't fell in my favor.

Nang gabi na yun, naglakas loob na akong sasabihin sa kaniya ang tunay kong nararamdaman. I expected that she'll going to be reject me or whatever. But the worst scenario happened, she didn't shown up. All the preparation I prepared become a trash. I've waited until midnight but no one appear named Lianne Kristen Montes.

That night I become so hopeless believing that Lianne would love me back. I become so hopeless when it comes to love.

Love and destiny is so selfish. Hindi man lang ako hinayaan na makita si Lianne. That night should be the most unforgettable experience, most happiest night and the most memorable pero anong ginawa niya? She makes everything turn upside down.

I came to my senses when someone knock on the CEO's office door which the company I owned now. "Good morning, sir Percy." My secretary is the one who knock unto the door.

"What it is?" I coldly asked.

"The Chief Operating Officers and Chief Marketing Officers requested to have a short conference meeting regarding for the new advertising scheme that our team usually do. They want to duscuss everything. If you want, sir. I'm ready to set the meeting." She said honestly without blinking her eyes.

"When I have a vacant time?"

"2 hours of vacancy after lunch."

"Okay then, set up the CMO and COO meeting after lunch. You may now go." She nodded and started walking out of the office.

This secretary I have, been working for me for too long. Maybe since the day I've started up as the CEO of the company. She's not a flirt nor a slut secretary would wore a kind of revealing clothes. That's why I like her, that's why I'm not firing her. She's being thoughtful with her job. No string attached.

Actually, she's now engaged with her long time boyfriend. Napa-sana all nalang ako. Hanggang ngayon wala pa din akong mahanap na babae na mamahalin ko habang buhay. Nakaka-inggit lang kasi mas matanda ako sa secretary ko pero naunahan pa niya akong mag-asawa.

I sighed.

My heart and mind is still aching for her. My body wants to feel her again. Damn. When I fucking remember the night I took her virginity it gives me hard on. I don't need any porno just to gave to make me hard.

I turned my swivel chair and look around the city. His office is minimalist style with a mixed of modern style. The window of his office is a wide thick glass because he wants to see the beauty of the city from his office to ease the stress and longing for his love.

FEW HOURS HAD PASSED. I went to the conference room to attend the meeting they want me to approve. They need to pursue me before they got 'yes' as an answer.

"Good afternoon, everyone. I'm Lorisa Salcedo, the Head of Marketing Department. I'm here in front of you to discuss some matter regarding of our new launch product of clothes. I observed and survey on internet and even on my friends that they got bored on the advertising scheme used. They also said that we need to change our model for this year new launch product." She stated.