Chapter 23

Hello everybody! Thank you for your feedback on my last chapter. So I decided to dedicate the my next chapter to one of you who will comment and vote in this chapter as a thank you.

Love You all.

Before heading to Colton's apartment, Laura made sure to take care of herself, she put on a new set of lacy underwear, went to a hair salon to pamper herself. She was already picturing his reaction when she will tell him that she forgives him and that she will move with him. Her excitement started to fade when she was on her way to his apartment. she felt a strange feeling in her heart. She tried her best to not think about it, she tried to imagine Colton's state how happy he would be that she willing to give their relationship a chance, and that soothed her a bit.

Upon arriving in front of Colton's building, Laura immediately got out of her car, and strode towards the entrance. She took a deep breath and smiled inwardly at the surprise she was about to tell him. She rang the bell and waited for him to open the door. She was sending a message to Susann telling her that she safely arrived to Colton's apartment, and that she probably will stay in the night, when the door opened showing a pair of toned legs. Laura slowly raised her gaze. The woman in front of her was wearing nothing but a pair of t-shirt that arrived to her mid tight. Her hair was wild which indicated that the woman was doing more than sleep. The women kept looking at each other for a while, Laura held a look of shock, her mouth was open from shock, and while Britney was smirking at her like she won a match.

"How can I help you?" Britney said sweetly.

Laura remained still, not able to say anything, she was shook. Colton cheated on her. It was all happening again. Several thoughts were swarming in her mind: You must ask him first. Give him a chance to explain himself. It's obvious that he cheated on you. You can't keep a man for yourself, he's like nick .he did this because you lied to him.

As Britney made a move to close the door, Laura got out of her entranced state and held her arm "wait"

"What?" briny scowled.

Laura gulped, took a shaky breath and asked "who are you?"

"I should be the one asking you that sweetheart" Britney replied ironically.

"I'm Laura, Colton's girlfriend" Laura said immediately looking straight at her.

Britney burst into a fit of laughter and raked her gaze over her.

"You" she pointed at her "Are Colton's girlfriend" she said ironically. Laura held a passive face not showing any emotion. She made a move to enter the apartment, when Britney blocked her way

"Uh-uh "she shook her head, "you're not going to step a foot inside the apartment, sweetheart"

"If you don't get out of my way, I will damage your face sweetheart" Laura said sweetly, while faking a smile, her eyes were cold hard, making Britney squirm.

When Britney made no attempt to get out of her way, Laura walked in and pushed her with her shoulder, she headed straight towards Colton's room. The door was slightly ajar. She pushed it and found Colton standing next to the bed in only his boxers. He looked at her and his eyes widened. For a second his face held a look of guilt, but it was soon gone. Laura dropped her gaze to the bed and saw that both sides were wrinkled meaning only one thing. She closed her eyes attempting to prevent the tears from falling.

After a while, she cleared her throat and said "did you sleep with her?" . he started to shook his head, when the pictures of her and nick kissing surged in his mind.