Next FULL LENGTH BOOK: Asylum Island

*Okay, well you've reached the end of Gabriel's journey!  

Next FULL LENGTH BOOK:

Asylum Island:

In a post apocalyptic world ruled by a corrupt, heartless, power-hungry tyrant, 'The Hunt' is a decennial occurrence. 10 young adults are randomly selected; and once you have been chosen there is no going back. Controversy comes when Alexis, a young farm-girl is chosen; and although men only are permitted she must go as resistance to the ruler is punishable by death. The 10 venture to the island and search for mystical shards for their ruthless and relentless leader, but one by one as they are possessed by the island. A cannibalistic frenzy begins; the island almost becomes a mental asylum as the ten fight to keep sane, but two weeks on the island without finding any shards will force the tyrant to loose his temper, so the ten frantically begin, but as the name of the search suggests, is it  just a ploy of death? Secrets will be unlocked; beasts shall be unleashed, minds and lives will be lost. The island will deprive you of your sanity, try to escape your fate as you participate in the hunt on... Asylum Island.

"It's not about the shards, it's about entertainment..." The Tyrant

Intrigued? Interested? The rest of this novel is now on Amazon Kindle and the Kindle App. Help a 17-year old author achieve his dream. Own all 21 chapters of this captivating, thrilling dark fantasy novel!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Asylum-Island-Memoirs-Madman-Book-ebook/dp/B00JRAEM4Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397772596&sr=1-1&keywords=asylum+island

 THANKS FOR READING HAVE A NICE DAY!:)