Part 7

Twilight is back at Ponyville with a Royal Guard then she saw Chickens,Bunnies running around and Butterflies flying around.

Twilight:First disappears Rarity and now this? What's happening? Will be better than fence with Fluttershy to investigate.

meanwhile....

Twilight:What happened? Why all the animals fled? It can not be true, Fluttershy has also disappeared, how could disappear even with he guards watching?.... OH NO PINKIE!!! Pinkie... are you okay?

Pinkiepie:NO, I'M NOT WELL I DO NOT KNOW WHERE MY FRIENDS ARE AND I'M AFRAID TO BE NEXT!!

Twilight:I know, but do not worry, everything will work out, you'll see.

pinkiepie closed her eyes and smiles creepy..

Pinkiepie:You're right, everything will work out, and you know what? I invite you to my house, to a little party, something simple, not to annoy people who are concerned about helping to find our friends, and so we also encourage a little, okay?, what do you say?

Twilight:Aah.... agree, we will.

now they're at the sugarcube corner...

Pinkiepie:Apparently we're alone it's a shame, you want something to drink?

Twilight:Huh?, Oh, yeah sure.

Pinkiepie:Punch?? , Tea?

Twilight:No, no, anything's fine.

Pinkiepie:well, here you go.

Twilight:Thank you.

when she was drinking her tea she felt dizzy until she blacked out . when she woke up she gasped.