Part 11 (ending)

When Princess Celestia checked what's behind her it was a hole full of thorns.

Pinkiepie:Isn't it incredible? I prepared it just for you.

Then Celestia took a knife from a random pony's body aimed it behind Pinkie but... Pinkiepie noticed it her eyes looked behind her and celestia missed. Pinkiepie bit the knife then cut Princess Celestia's horn. She took the horn and pierced it on her stomach.

Pinkiepie:That was very impolite of you, but whatever, I cant be mad with my guests, we are here to have fun. so LETS KEEP PLAYING!!!!

She pushed her, fell in the hole, vomited blood, then pinkie pierced her in her face, then died.

pinkiepie was silent, then smiles creepier and creepier.

Pinkiepie POV

Now I'll tell you something, if you heard this history, the history of the funniest party I made, is because you're invited to it. Come, NOW LET'S PLAY TOGETHER!!!

The next day..... Princess Luna checked the sugarcube corner

Princess Luna: Execuse me Haven't you seen my sister? She has not returned since yesterday. I only know that she came here because of several disappearences that have been happening and I'm worried about her.

Pinkiepie:Don't worry princess, she was here but she had to leave and I don't think she will return.

Princess Luna:Thankyou. I' think I'll keep searching.

Pinkiepie:Why don't you stay here for a while, you look a little stressed.

Princess Luna:Okay I'd better wait. 

Pinkiepie:Do you want something to drink? Punch or tea?

Princess Luna: Thanks, anything is fine.

Pinkiepie:Would you like to have a cupcake? They are freshly baked.