Part 9

Rainbow Dash is pinned on the wall too without internal organs and her wings is on the floor. Beside her is Dj Pon3 her left eyeglass has crack and her right have a big hole on it, her arms placed on two disc down the two disc was a two head Unicorn Ponies. On the right of Rainbow Dash was the Cmc (cutie mark crusaders) hanged on the wall. 

Pinkiepie:After no longer wanted to continue the party, I had to be more open than it was, as many of cloves were out of place and so was no longer fun.

Twilight:Wait... where are the others? What have you made them?

Pinkiepie:Well... let me see... Rarity is, over there

Twilight turned and she saw Rarity like a mannequin with a three-side mirrow infront of her without  hair and horn.Applejack's down part is on the floor near Rarity.

Pinkiepie:You should be happy for her! She was so participatory. I brought the mirrors from  her house and she squealed with delight as I put her before them. It's got nothing to lose the game.And look! We even made this cute garment together. Fashion has always been her talent.

It's like a belt, in the middle part of the belt is Rarity's horn.

Twilight:And... Flu... Fluttershy?

then Pinkiepie cried

Pinkiepie:Oh, Fluttershy... I couldn't bring myself to do much to her. I felt pity for her. She's so delicate! When she awoke, she began to cry! I wanted to let her mourn, but I couldn't leave her there...  I decided to do something different with her. She died slowly, but I made sure she didn't cry again! you see? She's over here.

Fluttershy has a short hair and is sitting on a chair blindfolded, holding a cup of tea smiling.On her right Dr. Hooves is hooked up on his mouth without two front hooves.

Pinkiepie:And look what she gave me. 

its a scarf made out of Fluttershy's hair

Pinkiepie:Isn't it beautiful?