Chapter 10

I begin to back away slowly, feeling his anger radiate from him in waves. He was furious, more furious then I have ever seen him. I decided it would be best to let him calm down a little longer. I reached behind my back, turning the knob slightly, opening the door ready to run out of the house and away from the anger. 

However, I didn't even take a step out of the door, before it was slammed shut. I see a skeletal hand on the door, I turn around to see Sans looming above me. I could feel a chill go up my spine, I begin to tremble a little. But ... somehow this ... made me feel at ease, the familiarity allowing me to relax my trembling form. 

"I-I was j-just at G-Grillby's for sometime." I blabbered out, unable to lie to him. 

His hand that was still on the door tightened into a firm fist, his shoulders rising slightly. "Oh really?" He growled, grabbing me by the collar. "Then where were ya when I was there huh?" 

"I-I must've came w-w-when you left." I stuttered out, grabbing his hand that was griping my collar tightly.  "Sans I-" I stopped talking as Sans reached his hand out towards my now swollen, purple cheek. I looked away, closing my eyes tightly, preparing for the worst. 

However, no pain came, instead I feel a single finger glide down my cheek. I peeked one eye open, looking up at him to see a frown on his face, red tears pricking the corner of his eye sockets. "I'm sorry kitten." He said, a single tear rolling down his cheek. 

I look at him in surprise, my eyes widened in shock. I ... never expected this from him. 

He gripped his hands onto my shoulders tightly, he then placed his forehead onto my shoulder, crying into it. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to I swear! I didn't want to hurt you! I-" 

I placed my hands on his skull, "Shh, I know, I know." I used one hand to rub his skull, he relaxed his grip slightly. After a few minutes like this, he eventually pulled away, his pin pricks returned, looking down at his feet. 

"I forgive you." I said before Sans could even open his mouth. He looked at me in surprise, "R-really?" 

I smiled, "Yep!" He let out a sigh, pulling me into a hug, "Thanks kitten. I promise it won't happen ever again." 

*****************

It's been a few days since the little incident between Sans and I, things seemed to turn back to normal. Or that's what I thought would happen, instead Sans and Papyrus have been getting into more fights. Most of them ending up physical. I tried my best to dissolve the situations, but they only shove me aside, quite literally might I add. 

Sans as kept his promise, he had never hurt me ever again, not physically anyway. Mentally, now that's different. But I never took his words to heart, he was just angry and trying to vent that anger out the best way he can. Although, the words aren't the ones that hurt the most. I don't know why ... but whenever Sans would bring a girl over, to probably reduce his stress and anger, I feel a sharp pain in my chest, especially hearing the ... noises. 

Doomfanger has helped greatly, doing his best to distract me. But recently it hasn't been working, I've been getting antsy. Ever since the fighting between Papyrus and Sans started I haven't been outside in days since a new rule has been placed by the both of them after Tiger attacked. I'm not aloud to go alone or really without Sans and Papyrus. 

In order to spite Papyrus, Sans has been staying inside the house or quickly going to Grillby's to grab a girl to sleep with. 

I glazed out the window sadly, I could feel my leg muscles begin to twitch. Doomfanger went out with Papyrus on a patrol, my guess Papyrus doesn't want Sans messing with his cat while he's gone so I have been left home all by myself. Sans went out not too long ago.