Chapter 16

I woke up with a pounding headache, causing me to let out a groan as I snuggled closer to something warm, wanting to fall back asleep. "Good mornin sweetheart." I hear a familiar raspy voice cooed. I pull away slightly, looking up to see Sans smiled down at me. "Had a fun night huh?" He questioned, a smirk replacing his smile. 

I look up at him confused, I don't remember anything from last ni- ... oh. A large blush formed along my cheeks, remembering me having too much to drink yesterday, after the third drink of whiskey everything grew a bit fuzzy. "W-what happened?" I questioned, not being able to look up at Sans in the eye. 

Sans shrugged lightly, "Oh you know." His arm around my waist pulled me closer to him, causing me to let out a small squeak as I looked up at him in shock. A seductive smile formed along his face as he moved closer to me, his nasal bone nearly touching my nose. "Certain things."

Immediately certain ... thoughts flashed through my mind, causing my face to form into a tomato, competing with Sans's red sweater. Did he ... did we really? 

Sans erupted into heavy laughter, "Relax kitten I was just teasin ya." He wiped an invisible tear from his eye socket before saying, "You were just actin like a child the entire time is all." 

I let out a sigh in relief, glad I didn't actually do that ... that would be embarrassing. I am never drinking ever again ... at least not as much as last night. I groan once more, closing my eyes and rubbing my head as it begin to pound once more. 

"I'll go get you something." Sans said, before climbing out of bed and leaving his room. "I'll be right back." He said, before closing the door behind him, leaving me in his slightly dark room, the only light coming from his window. 

My head pounded some more, as my stomach gurgled. "Oh no." I bolted out of bed, running out the door and into the bathroom, lifting up the toilet lid just in time as the alcohol lifted up from my stomach and out of my mouth. I spent a few minutes vomiting before finally it stopped, I felt a little better, but my headache wasn't easing up. I stand up, flushing the toilet before going over to the sink. 

"I'm sure Sans wouldn't mind me using his mouth wash." I mutter to myself pouring the mouthwash into a paper cup by the sink, I then sipped the mouthwash into my mouth before throwing the paper cup away. After swishing out the spearmint tasting mouthwash for almost a minute, I spit it back out into the sink. 

"I take it back, I am never drinking even a sip ever again." I say out loud, rubbing my temples as I walk out of the bathroom. I walk back over to Sans room, however I stop in place once I hear loud voices. I wince, trying to cover my ears, Papyrus and Sans must be arguing again. So far it sounds vocal, there is not much I can do in my state anyway. 

I turn the knob to Sans's bedroom door, till I heard a loud crash downstairs. I pull away from the door, walking over to the banister, looking over it. "YOU ARE A GOOD FOR NOTHING PIECE OF SH*T!" I hear Papyrus shout, before hearing another crash and a groan. 

I run down the stairs, ignoring the screams to run away from the scene. I run into the kitchen to see Sans on the ground with a crack in his skull, Papyrus was standing over him with a red sharp bone in his hand. 

I grab onto Papyrus's arm saying, "Leave him alone!" I growl, glaring right into his sockets. 

"GET OFF ME YOU FILTH!" Papyrus growled, swinging his arm, lifting me off the ground and literally throwing me. My back slammed into the counter, I could hear something crack and pain shot through my side causing me to let out a scream. 

"(Y/N)!" Sans cried out, as he struggled to stand, wobbling on his feet. He lunged towards me, wrapping his arms around me as he teleported away, just in time to avoid a punch from his brother. 

We ended up in Alphys's lab, Alphys jumped in surprise, whiling around to look at us. "Keep her safe." Sans growled, placing me on the ground gently. "If I see one hair out of place I will make you wish you weren't alive." Sans growled before teleporting away. 

"Mettaton!" Alphys called out, before walking over towards me, crouching down. 

"I think ... I broke something." I groan, struggling to sit up. 

"Don't move, you could make it worse." Alphys spoke, no stutter in her voice. 

"What is it darling?" A robotic voice questioned, I look pass Alphys to see a red, yellow, and silver robot with four eyes and arms. "Oh is this a new test subject?" He asked, looking down at me with interest. 

"No, she is a patient." Alphys answered with a growl. "Now take her to the surgical room." Alphys ordered, causing the robot to roll his eyes, before picking me up with his four robotic arms. I wince lightly causing Alphys to say, "Gently." 

"I can walk." I say in a hushed voice, as I realized how painful it is to talk at the moment. 

"That may be true, but we don't want whatever is broken to become more broken." Alphys answered from the robots side. 

"So you're Mettaton right?" I ask, hoping to distract myself from my headache and pain. 

"That is correct darling." Mettaton answered with a small nod. 

"It is very nice to meet you. I love your horror films." I complement with a small smile. In my opinion, his horror films weren't that scary but they have very good plot. 

"Why of course, who wouldn't?" Mettaton said, attempting to move his black hair with a move of his head. So he is very similar to Papyrus, but maybe a bit larger of an ego.

Mettaton placed me down onto the silver, rectangular, table as Alphys took place by a machine. She pushed the large machine closer before placing the screen over my chest area. "It was around this area, correct?" Alphys questioned

I nod, my mind going deep into thought, wondering was caused Papyrus to snap like that. Did Sans say or do something? Did he find out about my hangover? Or maybe he remembers a past timeline? 

"Well you didn't break anything." I jump slightly, looking over to see Alphys looking at a screen across the room. "But you did crack a rib." Alphys stated, pointing to the rib that had a thin line through it. "Now." Alphys adjusted her glasses. "Care to explain how this happened?" 

I gulp, "It was Papyrus, he just snapped is all. I'm sure he didn't mean it." I say, looking away from Alphys. 

"Yeah ... sure." Alphys spoke with a raised brow, while crossing her arms. "Anyway, all you need is rest and some pain killers." She said, walking over to a cabinet filled with pill bottles. She took one out, seeming to read it for a moment before unscrewing the cap and placing a pill into the palm of her hand or claw. She put the bottle back before handing me the pill saying, "Swallow this." 

I shrugged, plopping the pill in my mouth before swallowing. I then notice something along the counter, I push myself to sit up before picking up what looked like a movie case. "What is this?" I asked, seeing what looks like a cartoon character on the front of it. 

"Oh u-umm just s-some anime." Alphys stuttered out, taking the movie case out of my hands. 

"What's an anime?" I ask, looking at her confused. 

Alphys gasped, before a smirk spread across her lips, "I'll show you." 

Sans POV

I limped back up to my room, holding onto my broken arm. I let out a sigh at the sight my bed was empty, "At least she's safe from his outburst." I lay onto my bed, grabbing a thing of mustard before downing it in one gulp. 

I yawn, "I being her home tomorrow." Before falling into a deep healing sleep. 

*Sorry this one is so short, I promise the next one will be a bit longer :) Till next time reader!*