Chapter 19

"I don't think so." A voice growled coldly, a gold gleam shining in the light. The men turned around, looking at the skeleton, chills seeming to run down their spine. My eyes widen in shock, as Sans had one glowing red eye, a red aura surrounding his hands as they trembled. 

"I can trust you men can deal with this skeleton. I got her." A male with dark brown eyes, caramel skin, and black hair spoke with a smirk, looking in my direction.

I took a step back, keeping myself between him and Frisk. "Frisk, you and Flowey get out of here!" I told them sternly as the male stalked forward. 

"We're not leaving you!" Flowey put in, Frisk nodding in agreement. 

I turned to glare at them, my eyes narrowed to slits, "I said go." They both flinched under my gaze, before Frisk turned and ran, running towards the basement door. I moved out of the way, just in time as the male fired his gun. 

"Why won't you just give up." He groaned, rolling his eyes as I glared up at him. "No matter what you will always have a target on your back, you will never live the life you hope you can live." He fired a few more shots which I dived away, avoiding the bullet. 

I jump lightly when I hear a blast, looking over I see Sans with two large dragon-like skull heads floating beside him. A smirk on his face as a few of the men laid dead on the ground, the rest aiming their weapons at him. The dragon heads disappeared as he seemed to teleport around the house, dodging the bullets.

I looked straight ahead, seeing the brown eyed male was distracted, watching Sans with wide eyes. I charged forward, tackling him to the ground.  He then took the blunt of his weapon, striking me across the face as I fell to my side. 

"You really think you alone can defeat me? You are the weakest of your siblings, the runt of the litter. Even your own brother saw you as a burden." He spoke as he pushed himself off the ground. "Although ... he did die like the pathetic man he was." 

I snapped, my canines grew sharper as my nails grew slightly, my (e/c) eyes giving off a (e/c) hue.  I pushed myself up, my back facing him. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as he fired another bullet, Sans firing bone attacks at a group of men that were entering the house, and I turned around, glaring into the males eyes which widened in shock. 

I ducked down low avoiding the bullet, before lunging forward, pushing myself out of my crouch, swiping upward, dragging my nails across his chest, causing him to stumble back. "You can say whatever you want about me. But don't you even talk about my brother in that way." I growled, glaring into his brown orbs which held nothing but shock and fear. 

I then charged forward, knocking him into one of his men, causing them both to fall over. I ducked down avoided a baton sung at my head, I kicked out their feet from under them, causing them to fall to the ground allowing Sans to finish them off my rising sharp red bones through their back and out their chest. 

I stand up straight, running over to Sans to stand by his side. He was starting to look tired, sweat beading down his forehead as he was slightly out of breath. The remaining soldiers left pointed their guns at us, I watched as red hearts popped out of their chest before being slammed to the ground, their bodies following with the heart. I look over seeing Sans with his hand face down towards the ground, a smirk forming along his mouth, a small chuckled escaping him as he snapped his fingers causing three of the dragon like heads to form above us before blasting at the soldiers, killing them off. 

"Its over." I whisper, looking over at Sans with a smile, about to thank him until I watch as he collapsed to the ground. "Sans!" I shout, bending down, shaking him slightly only to find he was sleeping. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding, he just needs some rest. I place my hands under his arm pits, using most of my strength to drag him over to the couch, placing his front half on it, before swinging his legs onto the couch.