Don't Rush Me! I Need to Look Good

The first thing that draws a non-reader onto your profile is your profile picture.

That means that you want it to look Good. And by Good I mean GOOOOD.

A way to do that is to download a picture off the internet, but there are thousands of millions of pictures on the internet. How are you supposed to chose just one?

Easy. Tumblr.

That's my answer.

It's one word.

Tumblr.

Tumblr provides beautiful, aesthetic pictures of people, places, objects, drawings and more. My profile pic is an aesthetic background from Tumblr and a sketch of a girl from Tumblr, that I cropped, photoshopped, edited, added effects too(the water), and fine tuned.

It took me ten minutes to make the profile picture but it looks Good. And by Good I mean GOOOOD.

Your profile picture is something that should describe you or your aesthetics or your hobbies or whatever else. Try to find a background that matches your profile pic.

Not the bio is a different story.

Asking me to help you create your bio is dumb. I am a master, if I do say so myself, at making descriptions for my books, but I can't describe myself for the life of...

Well...

Me.

Just...try your best on this one. I have no knowledge left to give you on the matter of bios.

Peace out, my lovies,

                                      Alyssa.