How do you write a book

How do I write a book that will go down in history? How do I make a book that will be remebered?

If you find asking these questions then visit my newest How To book called

How to Write a Book That Will Go Down In History

Here is a link for the book.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/212319541-how-to-write-a-novel-that-will-go-down-in-history 

However, if you want to settle some quick facts before hand, let's begin.

Not everyone can write a book...

Sorry...

If that ain't the truth...

Then I ain't Alyssa T...

Writing a book is really hard and not as easy as you think it may be. You have probably seen those loads of 'how to' books on wattpad that say 'let's write a book in 7 days!'

And I would be like 'uh no.' Because writing a book is one of the hardest things you can do, that looks like it is easy.

If you ever managed to somehow write a book in under 7 days, then I would have to apologize to you for what I will say next.

'YOUR BOOK AIN'T GOOD!'

Sorry. But that is the truth. Books, like most everything, take time and care. You need to plan out your book step by step, and work on each step every step of the way.

Boy that's a lot of steps.

My Fitbit won't be able to handle all those steps.

Anywho, if you are reading this chapter in order to learn the shortcuts for writing your book, then you are at the wrong place.

There ain't no shortcuts. Despite what the other How To authors may tell you, there are only Long Cuts.

A long cut is the opposite of a short cut, and a word I made up, I think.

A long cut will make it take you longer to write your book.

You might be saying, 'Alyssa. You are being super stupid right now. Why on Earth would I want to take longer to write my book?'

And to that I would respond, 'Because otherwise, your book is going to suck!'

Have you heard of that saying, 'Rome wasn't built in a day?'

That saying is so true. Rome wasn't built in a day. It took hard work and dedication to built Rome. And it is the same for your book.

If Rome was built in a day, then it would have collapsed by now, been obliterated. And you wouldn't even have been able to say 'oh all that hard work down the drain' because you know that they didn't work hard.

See, of course you can write a book in 7 days. Heck, you could write a book in 1 day. But that book won't be any good. It will have mistakes in it. It will have been rushed. It will tell and not show. It will turn your readers away at the door.

Because a good book takes time. A good book takes care. A good book wasn't built in a day.

So as you progress in this book, or that book in the link above, keep in mind that you won't be able to write your book quickly with the steps we provide you with. In fact, it might take longer than it would have normally. But, your book will be the best darn book on Wattpad, and isn't that the most important part??

Signing off, once again,

               Alyssa T.

Have a wonderful long cut writing your book!