Trailers and How To Make Them!

This trailer is a trailer made for my book, Make a Wish! I did not make it, however I do know how to make them! This trailer was made by VisualGraphics so if you don't want to make your own trailer go visit her shop!

When you make a trailer, you have to make a plan.

Ugh. Plans. Yadda yadda yadda.

I know, I know yall don't like to make plans! But they are necessary! Write out the layout of your trailer!

I will be showing how to make one from your phone, if you want to know how to make one from your PC or Mac then look it up in the Wattpad search bar!

I am warning you that it is easier to make a trailer through the computer than through the phone however!

First download the app called Film Maker! It is the easiest app to use for beginners and it has a fair amount of functions. Most apps that have a lot of functions cost money which is why it is better to do on the computer. Computers it doesn't cost money and they all have more functionality.

Here is how the app looks like

When you download it watch the videos on how to use it and its functions

When you download it watch the videos on how to use it and its functions. Then go ahead and mess around with it. They out different functions and see what you like and what you don't!

When you find clips, you can find them on YouTube. This is the reason you need to plan ahead on everything. If you know what you want you can search up clips of so and so doing this and that. Then you will get the clips. You can download them and mix and match a bunch to get a good trailer. Of course your first one won't be that good, but after practice it will become good!

Once you make your trailer, and this is important, YOU MUST POST IT ON YOUTUBE!

Wattpad does not allow you to download videos that are not on YouTube! That is just the way it works. Don't believe me try it out! Every video has to be posted on youtube. If you can't post on YouTube or if you don't want to you can go ahead and search up trailer shops and request a trailer from someone who can. I reccomend VisualGraphics ! She is very good!

Good luck making your trailer! Ir requesting it! Lol.

Peace out, Alyssa T.