Drunk

(back off hiatus~ I'm excited to be working on this fic again mainly cause this one is one of my favorite projects currently. However I will take a bit of input on how this story developes. A few have mentioned that they are looking forward to when jesse comes in..... which was never really part of the plan.....however if you guys want me to, I can rework the story to add jesse in but ya gotta let me know!)

Jaden laid back on the black leather couch they kept in the sound studio, they had just finished a take of their bands new song and the brunette needed a break. He closed hie eyes trying to clear his head, it's been a year and his twin brother stilled remained on his mind but not just him. Mamoru also plagued his thoughts, he was worried about the man, they still stayed in touch but phone calls alone didn't help the brunette judge the man's mental state. The bigger question was why did he care so much?

One of his band mates noticed how off he was acting, Syrus was the pianist and knew Jaden the longest. The small blunette had been friends with him since high school he also knew of the loss the brunette suffered.

"Jaden why don't you take a break?" The bluenette timidly sat on couches arm behind where Jaden's head was laying.

One chocolate orb opened to glance at the boy "Huh?"

"It's obvious your bothered and going through something" Syrus looked away "We are ahead of our schedule so why not take a break?"

"He's got a point sarge, you should go clear your head" Their drummer chimed in.

Tyranno hasn't known the brunette as long as Syrus which often sparks but he also cherished the brunette as a friend and has only ever wanted to see the teen smile. As the two band mates glared at each other Jaden closed his eyes and mulled over the thought of taking a break. Being in Domino City there was a certain annoying blonde he could check up on. With a final stretch he stood up and smiled at his friends. This caused them to drop their glaring match and look at the brunette curiously.

"I could use some time to clear my head and check up on someone"

Tyranno and Syrus looked at each other confused "Check on someone?"

The brunette grabbed his guitar and started locking it up in its black leather case as his puzzled friends were lost in thought.

"I didn't know you knew anyone who lived here" Syrus pouted.

The smaller musician prided himself on knowing everything about the older musician. He couldn't think of a single person the brunette knew that lived in this city, most of their friends lived in their hometown still.

Throwing on his red jean jacket, Jaden grabbed his guitar and started to head out the door until he ran into a familiar blonde. With a yelp the girl grabbed the front of the brunette's black shirt to make sure she didn't fall backwards. A strong arm she felt around her waist also secured her from falling over, hazel eyes looked up into her capture's chocolate ones leaving her flustered.

"I'm back" Alexis smiled.

Alexis was their second guitar player and back up singer for the group, she reluctantly pulled away from the brunette with a quick 'thank you' still flustered. Jaden gave her a short nod and was about to walk past her with caught the blonde attention.

"Where are you going?"

"Taking a break, ill call the manager and let him know" Jaden didn't even stop walking.

He could hear Alexis calling and shouting for him to stop but he ignored her, his mind already preoccupied. He pulled out his phone speed dialing the fourth number he waited for the other to pick up.