If i Could Tell Him

Jaden frowned as he pulled out pictures of Haou and Mamoru at college, Haou smiling in almost all of them. A smile that that only the brunette used to see, he bit his lip and put it in a separate box he was making just for pictures. Mamoru had gone into the bedroom to grab a box he wanted to go through next, that's when the brunette pulled out a small black box. His eyebrows furrowed curious to the box's contents, he opened it and inside laid a gold wedding band with a few diamonds inlayed in it.

Jaden felt like her was being strangled, he couldn't breathe, this man was going to propose to his twin. Memories of last night flashed in his head making him slightly sick to his stomach. He originally enjoyed what they did and planned to try to change the blondes mind on their relationship. After finding the ring he wasn't so sure that was a good idea anymore, he closed the box and tucked it back where he found it.

"I want to go through this box next" Mamoru smiled.

"Ok, what's in it?"

The blonde place a big box on the floor between them and motioned for Jaden to take a look. The brunette shrugged and took a look in the box, his chocolate eyes widened. It was filled with magazines, posters and trinkets from his concerts and interviews. Anything Jaden was ever shown in was tucked into this box, he glanced at Mamoru.

"He thought you were awesome" Mamoru whispered.

"He thought I was awesome? My brother?" Jaden scoffed.

"Of course"

"How?"

The blonde thought to himself, then hopped onto his feet, he rushed into his room. Jaden was confused but waited for the other to come back, he was startled to see the blonde carrying a guitar.

"Dare I ask?"

"Remember what I said at Haou's funeral?"

"Music is some kind of therapy?" Jaden tried to think back.

Mamoru nodded and set up the guitar while the brunette just glanced into the box again, not sure if he should believe it belonged to Haou.

"He said, theres nothing like your smile" the blonde started to sing.

"sort of subtle and perfect and real"

The brunette pulled out the first magazine he was ever in, the photo was of him with a sheepish grin as he was named the newest upcoming rock star.

"he said you never knew how wonderful that smile could make someone feel"

Jaden glanced up at the blonde at that point, he remembered whenever Haou was upset he said that the musicians smile made him feel better.

"and he knew whenever you get bored you scribble stars on the cuffs of your jeans"

He chuckled as he pulled out a cloth filled with markered stars from one of his old jeans. He couldn't believe Haou kept such a scrap, especially since he butchered the original pair for an art project.

"and he noticed that you still fill out the quizzes that they put in those teen magazines"

The brunette blushed, slightly ashamed that Mamoru knew about those and that he found half the pages also in the box.

"But he kept it all inside his head, what he saw he left unsaid" Mamoru met Jaden's eyes "and though he wanted to, he couldn't talk to you"