damn story ideas-

yeah
idk why my parents gave me back this phone but umm

oh well :D

so about the new book,, i have three story ideas because my brain gave in some story ideas like just a millisecond

idk which because their all good hh
thus im bad at making stories short, lemme just give y'all a description :P

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  
"The Jade"
(i got heavily inspired by a few of toast's books, forgive me-)

So.. After Firey and Leafy fought again at that night, Leafy decide to run away from everyone and Firey..

She ran into the woods and got bumped into Clock with a surprise.

Leafy & Clock made a stroll together in the deep woods, they talked about stuff and mostly jokes. They made a little bond together until they seen a green bright aura from a short distance..

They followed the light and leads them to a stump with a glowing gem which was a Jade on it. Leafy felt a little concerned about the Jade but to take it from the stump, after a little moment, it stops glowing.

Clock looked confused about the gem, another moment later it glows again but weakly, until Leafy started to feel weird..

Her vision gone insane, black tears started to form, and her eyes were now madly darkened (oh damn it's dark-). And like a second later, she got back to normal like a blink of an eye, but Clock interrupted to ask her a question.

"I.. think I have a bad feeling about this.."
✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  
"A Sudden Love"
(oh yeah, this has fireafy but a bit of nsfw, so kill me- also it way inspired by a roleplay with me and friend :'> )

Firey got bored but to stay under a tree and watch Leafy having a chat with Coiny. At the other hand, Tennisball wanted to show Golfball something special for what he have made until his clumsiness came by to give him trip!

A spherical glass ball with a pink substance flew like a mile and directly hit onto Firey, which made the glass ball break (haha my ideas are trash uwu) and a pink liquid splash unto him which cause it to give a little sting.

After, Firey give a few blinks and looked at them again. But this time, as he faced at Leafy, he started to feel like a Cupid's arrow gave a direct hit into him heart as he started to fall in love with her (wow lmao)

After like a few months or so, Firey decide to apologize to Leafy about everything he did to her and she accepted his apology. He felt a little happy and they became friends again but still have feeling for her.

He felt confused and start to think that is this an artificial feeling or natural, he can't control his feelings as he blushed a lot while his with Leafy or seen her.

He's feelings will get a little funny one day...
✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  
"Lost Memories"
(Time to flip the tables lol because this is a humanoid story :D

i suck HA-)

A sudden accident by the road, which cause to change everything..

Another day in school, Firey's just hiding his hands in his pockets of his jacket while walking in the crowded hallway. It's a little stressing for him due to some home works given and bad happenings a month ago.

He seen a girl with green hair but not tied up, and bandages removed from her face and arms which showed fading cuts and bruises..

Firey always knew she always greets him whenever she walks pass him. He gave a little silent shock and turns away, instead she walks passed him without a greet. He felt confused, to see her that way but he felt quite happy at thought that he didn't got bugged by a greet from her like the usual.

After he got his first period done, he got quite ready for his next period. After he slam his messy locker. He could see the shiny gray hair, Pin from four lockers away from him.. She's looking down about something.

He went to her and asked her, she mumbled but answered

"A little.. I'm just sad about her.."

"..Her..?"

"You.. Didn't heard about the road accident about a month ago?"

"N-No.. I didn't.."

"I hate to give you rant but thanks for making this happened! Now she's gone and I can't believe you didn't realized how much she's been through!"

Pin's expressions were bits of anger and sadness mashed together. She then gave a sigh and looked like she haven't slept for weeks, he could feel shame shivering his back for what?

"Pin.. Who's this girl your talking about?"

"...Then who's the person you shattered and hurt before this?"

He thought with flashbacks in his mind..

Until his heart dropped...
✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

aight that's all
my head hurts badly
idk why but yeah

and yeah, i hope
you agree that my
ideas are trash :D

give me hate all ya want
bish uwu👌

aight cya
(∂ω∂)