rest in peace to our eg legend,,💞💗

now this took a day (but mostly caught off guard or just taking a little break by chatting my online sisters.

now before you go on. im going to use them/their thats because they rather not to reveal theyre gender.

i cant explain muh but if you wanna learn more, i put a vid there above so please watch it first.

two days ago, while i was scrolling down my reccomendations. there was this video about nimblz (aka austin). a tweet bout their sad death (by binzy, possibly a friend of theirs).

they passed away by their young age of 21 on may 17th. they died by unknown reason (and rather not reveal it).

if you known them in roblox. theyre a game developer of eg and sno day. one of their great games (i only played eg but didnt experienced sno day,,). their games were incredibly amazing and quite unique in my view. we egs running in circles, wearing hats and stuff!

i would likely to ask you to respect their privacy and just PLEASE keep your damn hate to yourself and go make vids or post like "HE DESERVE IT". jeez, just dont spread out you dumbasses. some people just fucking used their death just for attention and views.

theyre infuriating me which wants to RIP OUT YOU DISRESPECTFUL SOUL GOSH!! i hate to rant in this chapter but please RESPECT. but its also best for you to not need to go there and go complain or shit. it'll just make it worst. just dont tap on those disrepectful videos, keep scrolling.

all right. enough of my little rant shit.

thankfully,, this developer had amazing results as much people playing it and loving it. its a great meme game with the eggos. but its time for them to fly away.

thank you so much for everything. thank you for your astonishing creations such as eg. those game you made for us bring amazing joy and memes. but its time to see you go..

until we see you again.. farewell, austin..

((now i forgot to publish this,,, gomen))