~Exposed~

(Idk if I showed what Battle Gear Silencer was so..the pic above is what it looks like. A sword that can slice and blast)

At shun's place..I was watching Fabia and Shun train, I was impressed my Fabia's skills "your skills are impressive, Fabi." I said walking towards them "yes, they are, Princess Fabia" "thanks. But uh..Shun, you never told me if you trusted me?" I giggle making Fabia confused "Fabia..he wouldn't have called you princess if he didn't"

"Icy, I'm sorry I didn't believe your word. You said Ren was the enemy and..I just didn't believe you at all, I just thought you were going crazy after the fight with Zenoheld." I stared at Shun as he looked down "Shun, don't think I wouldn't forgive you. I was just hurt that you didn't let me explain how I knew.."

"Okay..we can talk about this later you two. Right now, we should head to Bakugan Interspace and tell your friends about Ren's lies." Fabia said "right, Crystal let's go." "Right!" Crystal went into my pocket as I looked at my Bakupod.

*you'll get what you deserve soon, Ren*

~~

Me, Shun and Fabia entered Bakugan Interspace. I was nervous, but stayed brave.
Dan was about to start the match, but Fabia yelled stopping him "it's you!" "Fabia? And Icy!"

"What the..!" Everyone was shocked to see Fabia here "he's lying to you. He isn't from Neathia, he's an imposter. And now he must pay for his crimes" Fabia said walking up to the platform "Wh..What?"

"Explain later Dan, let Fabia handle this fight. Fabia, don't let this imposter get into your head. Remember to stay focus and never give up." I said "right." "What is going on?! How do you know her?!" Drago asked "princess Icy can tell you later, Drago."

"But this is my battle to fight, not hers!" "Stand back Dan. This is Fabia's battle to fight." They saw Shun back and got confused on what was happening. "Shun?! Where the heck have you been?!" Dan asked "learning about the truth, Dan Kuso."

"The what?"

~

"Shun..are you sure she'll win?" I asked "I know she can, don't lose hope on her." Shun held me in his arms as I worried for this battle

"I don't understand, if he's an imposter..then where's he from? And why should we believe her anyways?" Marucho asked "Huh dude? I'm totally confused." Jake said "Shun, what in the world in going on?" Dan asked as he looked over and Shun
"Maybe..you should ask your friend over there." "What do you mean?" Marucho asked as he looked at Ren

"How should I know? I have no ideas either guys." Ren said "Shun..I'm about to yell at him for lying at them.." I whispered gripping his arms "just calm down and..don't grip so hard." I calmed down as I glared at Ren then looked at Fabia

"Gate Card Set!" Fabia said throwing down the gate card "here we go..Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Go Haos Aranaut!"

"I'll better till the end for you, Princess!"
Aranaut:900

"Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Come Ventus Plitheon" (he's a poet in the series..and I can't understand what the heck he's saying so..sorry)
Plitheon:900

They both engaged in battle *you can do it, Aranaut*
"Ability Active! Life Eater!"
Aranaut:900>>>600

"Ability Active! Vector Fist!"
Aranaut:600<<<1000

Aranaut attacked Plitheon, slicing him making him fall "that's how it's done! Great work Aranaut!" I shouted "calm yourself, Kitty." "Don't call me that.."

Jesse then summoned his Battle Gear
Ready Vilantor Gear

"Battle Gear Boost!"
Plitheon:900<1000