~Brain Washed~

"W..Who are you? And where am I?!" I asked "calm yourself. Your in Gundalian, and I..am Emperor Barodias! Ruler of the Gundalian." My eyes widened when I knew, I was in front of the ruler himself.

"So your the one calling all the shots! How dare you use the Bakugan as weapons for war! you'll pay for what you've done!" I shouted "I like her attitude, bring her to Kazarina. I want to know if she's the princess, I am looking for to rule side with."

I felt someone grab my arms "hey! What do you mean, rule by your side?! I would never!" I shouted "quiet! And come with us peacefully!"
"Let go of me!" I shouted "Crystal! Bakugan Brawl!"

"Hands off my princess!" Crystal said slapping them away from me "thanks bud, huh?" I saw light shine bright as ever. It blinded me, making me faint "that should silence you."

~~

I woke up tied up to a chair "huh? Hey! Let me out of thi-!" I felt a shock go through my body "stay silent, and I can get my work done." Kazarina said "where's my Bakugan?! What are you doing to me?!" I asked
"That is something your not suppose to know. Now then..seems like your the princess he's been looking for."

"What!?" She turned to me smiling "look into my eyes, Princess." "Huh?" Her eyes flowed yellow "now you follow under my control. Head back to Interspace and follow Ren's commands, he'll tell you what to do."

"Yes..Mistress Kazarina."

~

"So she's fully under our control?" Sid asked "yes. What I want from you Icy, is to continue being a brawler. Act yourself around them, till the time comes." Ren said "of course..master Ren."

Once I dove out of Interspace, I went to go find the brawlers "Icy! Where have you been?" Dan asked "oh..I've been in Interspace. Trying to get some kids out, but I had to handle a battle with Sid." I said "Sid! Are you okay?" "Yes, I'm fine. Now then..what's the plan for helping the kids?"

"Something isn't right here..why are you talking strange, Icy?" Drago asked "I don't know what your talking about, Drago? I'm fine, just shaken up that's all." "Well..maybe you should rest then, don't brawl until your alright." Fabia suggested "I will, Cmon Crystal. Let's go and see Julie" they noticed something off about me, Crystal didn't even speak when I spoke.

"Okay..something's you." Dan said "ya dude, it's like..she's brainwashed or something." Jake said, Fabia Gasped as Jake mention Brainwashed "you don't think..they got to her, do you?" She asked "let's hope not.."

*soon brawlers..you'll be under Kazarina's control as well*