~BakuRanger?~

*Vestal..it's been such a long time. Wonder what Mira and Keith are doing*

I decided to go and see Mira and Keith/Spectra, I needed to tell them about the Vexos. "Do you even know where they live?" Emerald asked "no clue..but maybe if I find Ace, he can take me to them." "Ace? Why him?" Obsidian asked "well..the last time I was with them..I believe Mira said she was going to tell Ace how she felt about him. So.."

"Hey! Give it back!" I gazed over to where the voice came from, I saw a familiar little girl "wait a minute..is that..Maron! One of Barons siblings?" I questioned "I don't know.."

"Awe..is the baby girl going to cry?" The bully said holding up her bakugan "give Saurus back!" "Hey! I suggest you give back, Haos Saurus. Or else you won't like what's coming." I said walking up to them "I..it's Icy from the Vexos!"

I grabbed Maron's Bakugan from the kid staring him down with an angry look "leave" I said, they were shaking while they ran away. I knelt down to eye level with Maron as I handed her Bakugan back "thanks Icy! But what are you doing here?" She asked as I stood up still looking down at her "I'm looking for Ace or Mira, you know where they are?" I asked.

"Maron!" I look up seeing Ace running towards us "are you okay? Huh..Icy!" I smile as I waved at Ace "sup Ace, it's been awhile." I said "ya it has! Maron go to Baron k" "k!"

"It's wonderful to meet you again, Icy. Say..how'd Shun and the others?" Percival asked "there going fine, but..there's something I need to have a word with you and the others, Ace." I said "well..what is it?"

I sighed as I looked at Ace straight in the eyes "the Vexos..are back."

~~

After I told what I meant by that..Ace was frightened "this isn't good..they have your sister..who has the ability to bring back anyone of there choice." I nod as I looked at Crystal "I'm scared..they could be..anywhere by now." I said looking down "don't you worry. You and the brawlers can handle them! Just like last time."

"Ya..hm?" I saw two hooded figures standing across from us "or..their right there." Ace saw them as well "who are you?!"

"I'm..Liana.." "and..my names Lynx. We're Hydron's secret siblings" both mine and Ace's eyes widened "he had..siblings!" "Yes..for years we were in hiding, just in case the plan failed. So..we found a way to bring the Vexos back..including father."

"Your the ones who..took my sister!" I shouted "that's correct..and we won't give her back. You see..we only need father till we find a suitable Pyrus brawler, but today..we'll be taking your Bakugan." Liana said "not happening! Aqua, lets go!" "Right!"

"We'll help, Icy" Ace said as I nodded "princesses first..Gate Card set! Bakugan Brawl! Icetic Ravenloid stand!"
Raven:900
"Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan stand! Rise Aquos Aquamarine!"
Aqua:900

"Your going down, you chicken!" "I'd like to see you try, serpent!"

"Alright..Ability Active! Leviathan Light!"
Raven:900>>>400
"What!" "Ability Active! Arctic Freezer!"
Raven:400<<<800

"Not enough there. Consecutive ability Active! Crusher Wave plus Vanish Tsunami!"
Aqua:900<<<1400
"Gate card open! Huh?! Why isn't it-" "crusher wave..is an ability that nullifies your Gate Card." I said as she looked worried "no!" "Aqua, Leviathan Blast!"

Aqua blasted Raven out of the arena, sending him back to ball form. I caught Aqua smiling "now then..let's see what else you got." I said "I'll start things off..Gate Card Set! Bakugan Brawl! Rise Darkus Knight Percival!"

"Bakugan Brawl! Ventus Jadeoid stand!"
Jade:900
Percival:600

"Ability Active! Stray Thunder!"
Percival:600<<<900
"Ability Active! Lumino Gate!"
Jade:900<<<1300
Percival:900>>>400

"Uh oh!" "Bakugan Brawl! Aqua lets go!"
Ace and Icy:1300
"Bakugan Brawl! Let's destroy them, Raven!"
Siblings:2200

"2200Gs! That's not good!" Ace said "no it's not..let's try this."

Ready Kraken Crusher

"Battle Gear Boost!"
Ace bad Icy:1300<<1500

"That won't do anything..let's take there Bakugan!" Liana shouted as they attacked "Aqua!?" She started glowing a light blue colour..her form and shape started changing "she evolved!"

"Aquos..Storm Aquamarine!"

Ace and Icy:1500<<<1900

Battle gear change..Leviathan Gear

"Whoa! Alright let's try this! Battle Gear, Ability Active! Leviathan Storm!"
Ace and Icy:1900<<<2500

"What! But how?!" "Leviathan Storm doesn't only bring our power up..it brings yours down to 500 and nullifies your abilities." I said "no!"

"Percival!" "Aqua.."

"End this!" They both blasted at Raven and Jade, ending the battle. A big smoke cloud appeared after the blast, once it cleared..they were gone. "That won't be the last..Crystal, let's head back to the others. Thanks Ace, and tell Baron and the others about what I told you." He nodded as I smiled.

"I know I'll see you again one day. Stay safe" I said as Crystal teleported me back to Neathia.

~somewhere else~

"Good your back..so what happened?" Hydron asked "that stupid girl and that ace beat us! I can't believe it!" Liana shouted "well..the BakuRangers are done. So you won't need to worry"

"Soon..the universe will be ours!"

After I got back to Neathia..I felt bad for leaving them, but it seems like everything went okay. We decided to help out rebuilding some things in neathia, once we took a small break. I went to shun to see if everything was really okay?

He said it was nothing they couldn't handle, I felt left out. So Shun took me around the place to cheer me up..let's hope it does work?