~Infiltrated~

Me and everyone else..along with Nerzac and Mason were heading to Gundalia *just you wait..you'll only be fooled by my emperors plan*

We landed to let, Ren..Nerzac and Mason go off. But Fabia didn't want to let them out of her sight "are you okay?" Shun asked "I'm fine..just let me be k" I said as shun looked at me wondering, I took a deep breath as I took out my Bakugan *time for the plan..*

The palace fired Bakugan, Ventus..Darkus, Subterra, Aquos "heads up!" They all started firing at ya "now Marucho!"

"Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand!" I smile as I backed up "Icy? Where are you going?" Drago asked "oh Drago..if only you had noticed.." "Huh?!" I threw Ventus Nature Emeraldloid out making her hot Drago "Drago! What are you doing, Icy?!"

"I'm only doing what's right! You betrayed me..and now I won't forgive you!" I shouted running towards Dan, but Drago hit me off with his tail "Icy!" Emerald flew down and caught me just in time "you'll pay Kuso! Emerald take me down, gently"

Emerald brought me to an entrance as she went back into ball form "they'll pay for ever betraying me, they think I'm the traitor..but there the real traitors" I entered the palace, I looked around as I changed my form.

"Not bad..but it'll do till I get to battle Shun, Marucho..and Kuso"

~

"Don't do this! Barodias is lying to you!" Crystal said "are you saying..that my emperor is lying to me!? Your wrong! Now keep your mouth shut!" I shouted "quiet down..they'll hear you" I turn to both Gill and Airzel "tell me again why I'm battling with this fire breath?"

"It's to prove that your worthy of being one of us, the DNA has fully taken over..but one wrong move, and you'll go back to normal" Airzel said "right..but why the fire breath? Why could you just battle with me?" I asked "cause..you mostly hate Gill then any of us"

"Ya that's true. Hm?" I heard screams coming down "intense" I heard Shun's voice..my hand turned into a fist, both Gill and Airzel knew they could trust me "huh! You two?! And..Icy!"

"Why yes brawlers..prepare to battle" Gill said as I walked up "Gate card set!" I shared at Shun as Gill brought out Krakix "go on, send out Emerald!" I turn to Airzel smiling "with pleasure..Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan stand! Rise, Ventus Nature Emeraldloid!"

"No big deal! Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand! Cmon Akwimos!"
"Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan stand! Let's go, Ventus Hawktor!"

Power levels same

"Ability Active! Deadly Inferno!"
The attack hit both Hawktor and Akwimos, a single tear fled my eyes "hm?" I stood there not noticing the tears "Ability Active! Bolting Fang- Sludge Shot!" Hawktor fired at Krakix

"Is that all you have? Ability Active! Deadly Nebulous!"

Krakix threw his back weapon at Hawktor's attack, stopping it. "That was just the first part" Gill said as Krakix's eyes flowed "Hawktor!"

"Akwimos, help him out!"
"No sweat!" "Ability Active! Heal Blue!" Akwimos sent a blue sphere towards Hawktor, saving him from the attack.

*Lucky shot..*

"Hey! It's your turn, kid" "ya ya..Ability Active! Nature Typhoon!" Emerald screeched as she sent waves of energy towards Hawktor and Akwimos "go and attack now"
"Ability Active! Gaia Exclamation!"

Krakix glowed red as he sent a powerful attack towards Hawktor and Akwimos "Icy..why are you on there side?.." shun asked "why? Your asking why, Shun?! You should know why!" I shouted "I honestly find don't.."

"Then let me reminder you..you cheater! You cheated on me with Fabia! You and the brawlers talked smack about me! You told them I was a traitor..that I'm not worthy of your trust! How could you say that!" I shouted "what..we never..I would never.." "save it! I don't want another word..unless it's an ability you have!" I yelled "she's been poisoned by Barodias.."

"Ability Active! Spiral Pressure!" Akwimos fired are Krakix, Krakix used his arms to block the best he can "pathetic of you, Marucho. Ability Activate! Nature Wind!" Emerald screeched firing a big gust of wind towards Akwimos.

"Hawktor!" "On it!"

Ready Swayther

"Battle Gear Boost!" Shun said as he threw the gear onto Hawktor "Battle Gear, Ability Active! Swayther Gekkou!" The whole area turned to night

"What is Shun up to?" "Don't worry! I got him!" Gill said, he flew closed getting ready to fire "open wide!" He fired at Emerald sending him back to me, I pick Emerald up as I just stayed silent.

*how pathetic of me..I was distracted by Shun, why does my mind not understand?!*

Both Marucho and Shun activated there battle gear abilities, con-binding the attacks. Gill activated his gate card, stopping there attacks from hitting and getting rid of there battle gear.

*wake up..I need to wake up!*

Gill activated a level 2 ability for his gear, Vicer fire clout. It hit both Shun's and Marucho' Bakugan. Sending them back to them, shun threw a something creating smoke making it hard to see

Once it cleared..they were gone "Icy..what was that?" Airzel asked "hush it. Emperor Barodias, put me in charge of you both..which means you follow my orders. Stand down for now, see them again..and attack. Then follow with the original plan we have."

"Right!" I turn and started walking away *soon brawlers..you'll fall to your doom!*