~Ren vs Icy~

"Fabia seems unsure about this..I can understand. I don't 100% trust Ren just yet" I said "we know..but isn't it time to forgive and forget?" Crystal asked "forgive and forget? Don't you remember what he did? He betrayed Marucho and the others..I still can't forgive for that"

"Yes I know but-" "hey Icy! Hurry and get your butt over here, we're heading back!" Dan shouted "coming! Let's just hope this turns out good in the end" I said running towards the others "why were you over there?" Shun asked "just needed some time to clear my head" I said "alright..let's go Fabia"

"Right." We were all transported back to Neathia..we'll not all "seems like Ren couldn't make it through" Emerald said "figures.." "what now?"

"Don't know..and don't care. I'll be going for a walk Shun, call if you need me" I said walking the same direction as Fabia "Fabia wait"
"What is it?" She asked "I know you don't trust Ren, and I'm the same but.." "no buts! Ren is the enemy..I can't trust him after all this"

I sighed as I left Fabia to continue walking "so uh.." "don't even..we can't change her mind about this." I said as I headed towards my room, once I entered I changed my form into the Icevina form.

"I don't understand..ever since we came here, that Gundalian DNA hasn't even kicked in! Is the DNA is Ice defending my body somehow? If that's true..then why do I even have this form if it's useless!"

"Maybe it's not. There might be something more to it..like the power to uh..bring someone from the dead..?" I looked at Obsidian with an unpleased face "that's not possible..the only time that happened was when Lync was killed. That only happened because we had the phantom data, but..maybe your right in a way.."

I looked up at the beautiful night sky, remembering the past "these days have been..fun and exciting. But I fear the worst to come" I said looking back down, I then heard my door open. I turned a little seeing it was Fabia "what's up?"

"I have..a favour I need to ask you"

~~

The favour Fabia had for me..I declined it. I didn't want to battle, I had to much on my mind. So the others went to go see if Ren was really trust worthy "I know your upset about this but.."

"But nothing! I can't forgive and forget guys..he hurt my friends and that's not something I can forgive him for" I said clenching my hand into a fist "we know..but after all this..are you sure it's a great idea to keep hating him?" Obsidian asked as I sighed

"No..Shun and the others know I can't forgive someone easily. If Ren wants my trust again..he'll have to earn it." I then heard my door open, I thought it was the brawlers..but it wasn't, it was Elright

"Elright? What's up?" I asked as he walked towards me "I have..something to ask you" he said sitting down "what is it?" I asked as I turned to face him "I was thinking..you've been a loyal brawler to use ever since we first met you. And..I was thinking that..maybe you would like to be the new, captain of he castle knights"

"What!?" I was shocked..me leading the castle knights "but..why me? This makes no sense, why me of all people?" I asked "your a strange brawler..someone who isn't going to let anyone destroy your home, that is why I want you to lead the castle knights" I was still shocked..I didn't know what to say..

"I'll give you time to think..there's still much to do before the end of the war. Please pick wisely" Elright said as he left my room "Princess?"

*if I become the captain..that means I'll..leave the others..Oceania..what do I do?*