3

Tord's expression softened"Alright then. Just know I'm here for you. "

"Sure you are..." He stood, grabbing his hoodie and slipping it on, quickly walking to the door and opening it, walking out.

It didn't take long for Tord to follow, frowning "Tom..look at me. " I growled lowly and crossed my arms"Why should I, trait-" I was cut off by Edd's booming voice.

"You two are getting along, aren't you? " He raised an eyebrow. Tom quickly nodded, not quite on board with getting on Edd's bad side.

Edd narrowed his eyes but let it pass quickly "Anyways, breakfast is done you two!" He started pushing and urging them to the kitchen .

Tom realized that he was in Edd's apartment "Huh? How'd I get here? -"

" You fell asleep in my arms. " Tord explained "You seemed sad. Wanna tell me what it is now?"

" No! " Tom looked away, speeding up and finally pushing into the kitchen, not hesitating to walk to the table, pull out a seat, and sitting down.

Tord sat besides him and placed his human hand on his back, rubbing it lightly. He smiled when Tom looked at him and leaned more into his touch "Sorry..."

"Thomas."

" It's okay. You have nothing to be sorry about. I understand you don't wanna talk about it. "

He nodded, smiling a bit upon hearing this. He paused, eyes going wide as Tord grabbed his wrists, even if it was gentle.

Tord blinked at him in confusion "Tom?"

" S-Sorry. Just don't touch there..p-please. "

"Thomas."

" W-What? "

"..Are you cutting?"