10 (smut!)

(Tom's POV)

Slowly, I slid Tord's boxers off as his dick was revealed. I shivered a bit, flinching.

"Now I'm sure you know what to do Thomas." I gulped and reeled back but he growled and grabbed my head, forcing me to take him.

My gasp was muffled as he started moving deeper into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat as I started to suck him off. He groaned lightly and I paused before starting to suck harder.

"Mhmmm~" He grabbed my hair, gripping it tightly as I brought my tongue up to the tip of his dick. (That was the 100th word-)

I continued doing it until his moan was mixed with a chuckle "Get ready Thomas.~" I knew exactly what he was about to do. So I sucked and licked harder. Before I knew it, his hot cum splattered into my mouth . He pulled out and forced my mouth closed "Drink."

I swallowed it and my face wrinkled up in disgust. Bitter and nasty.

Tord smiled "Now stay." He shifted and the next thing I noticed was something was prodding at my entrance . It was his dick. It was too thick to be fingers.

He leaned and whispered in my ear "Now I'm gonna fuck you,"

"Hard." He slammed into me and I let out a cry in pain.

"F-Fuck!" It burned when he didn't use lube and stretch me out, that's for sure. And I hated it.

He continued this, starting to thrust. I let out another cry in pain, tearing up a bit.

He did this for a while before he cummed. I followed suit, crying and tearing up.

My vision blurred and the next thing I saw was darkness.

Sorry for not updating guys! But I have two new stories I'm working on! Can I believe you? And Switched Universes. And they're pretty important to me and I love them. I might discontinue this but I'm not so sure.

If I do, I'm sorry. ~ Ash_Sparks