8

(Tord's Pov)
Tord grinned "I'll make sure you don't try to escape. You'll learn to love me. Now it's time we go over a few rules."

Tom shivered against him and he chuckled "First of all, you're are to call me sir, or Red Leader. I won't put to much pressure on you so you don't have to call me master and daddy despite how kinky I can get."

" Secondly, you're to work for me. My army. As my secretary! " At least he was giving Tom some easy rules. But Tom never responded, making Tord irritated.

"Tom, answer me with a nod or a yes sir." Tord let out a low growl . He got a glare from Tom before he nodded.

Tord huffed. At least it was decent. With Tom. "Third of all, you're to listen to me, Paul, and Pat. You'll have to go through some training with us if you're to be in this army." Tom just snickered in response .

"This isn't a game, Tom. I'm serious." Tord glared at him. Tom shrugged " Since when was an commie serio-" He suddenly yelped as Tord kneed his side, growling.

(Tom's Pov)
Oh son of a bitch, that hurt! He doubled over, holding his side. It truly did. "Will you listen now?" Tord's booming voice came behind his haunched position . Tom shook his head , causing Tord to swipe at his feet and knock him down.

"If you really wanna play, then let's play."