part 1

"Something seems off with Arthur. I can't help worrying about him. It seems that around every corner is danger. When I walked into his chambers yesterday, as soon as he saw me he tripped... over nothing. I gotta admit it was kinda cute. Not that I like him or anything like that..." Merlin ranted.

"MERLIN, you have been rambling on about the Prince for Hours. Just admit it, you like him... by the sound of it you maybe even love him," said Gwaine.

"No, I Don't that is ridiculous even if I did, but I Don't, he wouldn't like me back. I am just worried about him as a friend."

"Really..." Gwaine started

"Oh shoot I have to go wake Arthur" Merlin interrupted

After Merlin runs off. The rest of the knights came out of their hiding places and say in unison "I Ship it!"

With Arthur--

"Merlin is running late, I wonder why I hope he is ok. I think... I will just stay in bed and wait for him. I am such an idiot, I tripped over nothing just seeing him. How could I ever tell him...Shoot, he's coming what do I do, Shoot just close your eyes a..and pretend to sleep you clotpole." Arthur thought

When Merlin walks in he looks at Arthur then thinks to himself "Could I... Could I be in Love with Arthur, the prince... that's impossible." This soon leaves his mind as he notices that Arthur was staring back at him. They often had these moments where they just stared into the eyes of each other. Merlin didn't know why but he always felt safe when he looked into Arthur's eyes like he was home. Merlin mentally slapped himself and spoke. "Today you have training with the knights and a meeting with the king." 

After training--

"Arthur, can I ask what has been bothering you?" Merlin questioned. Arthur's heart almost jumped out at the question. He hesitated but then said "I...I can't tell you right now... maybe later." Merlin was confused but didn't say anything. They walked in silence to the throne room.

"Leave your servant outside." Demanded Uther.
"Yes father," said Arthur

Merlin thought he had heard a slight hint of sadness but he just shook it off. He then heard someone shhhing what sounded like a large group of people around the corner. When he went to see who it was. He was shocked when he saw Morgana, Gwen, Gwaine and all the nights. Gwaine quickly said, "Merlin, what a coincidence, what are you doing here."

Morgana then yelled "RETREAT!" They all ran in different directions. Gwaine ran straight into a wall and tried to play it off but could not stand back up. Percival then came and scooped him up and started running. While Gwaine was yelling "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" leaving Merlin standing there very confused. Then Arthur walked out of the throne room.

"What was that about?" Asked Merlin.

"Nothing of great importance," said Arthur.

"Oh ok well, the strangest thing just happened," Merlin said.

"What know?" Asked Arthur.

"Well you see I was waiting for you then I heard whispers from around the corner. When I went to look I saw Morgana, Gwen, Gwaine and all the nights. Morgana yelled retreat and then they all scattered Gwaine even ran into a wall." Merlin explained.

"That is weird" Arthur agreed.

"So can you tell me what is bothering you know?" Merlin Asked.

"When we get to my room," Arthur promised. 

---I hope you enjoyed this. Tell me what you think. I don't know how long this will be. I will put more out at a later date. ---