Part 2

In Arthur's room--

Merlin could tell that Arthur was nurvise. He was pacing back and forth in the room. Merlin found this very cute. Arther than said, "If anyone were to know about this it would be terrible for me, Camelot, and you."

Merlin's heart was beating very fast. "What is it?" Asked Merlin

"I'm in love with you!" Arthur blurted.

Merlin was in a state of shock he didn't realize that he was walking toured Arthur. He only realized what was happening when he was kissing Arthur. A deep loving kiss. Merlin and Arthur knew at that moment they were madly in love with each other. Arthur hastily pulled out of the kiss and said: " Is this a yes to being mine."

"You never asked," Merlin said with his big goofy smile. Arthur couldn't help himself he kissed Merlin Longer and sweeter. Right, when they had pulled away from each other a knock came at the door.

Arthur said, "Come in."

A knight said out of breath "the king, He has fallen and is severely injured!"

"WHAT!" Arthur yelled. He started to run to his father's chambers. Merlin was falling right behind. Arthur burst into the chamber to see his father dead on his bed with Gaius right next to him. Arthur broke down crying. When Merlin caught up he looked at Gaius then to Arthur. He closed the door and then knelt down next to Arthur embracing him.

They sat there for several minutes. Till Gaius finally spoke, "Merlin take him to his chambers." Merlin only nodded and stood up helping Arthur up. They went silently back to Arthur's chambers. Arthur holding onto merlin's hand for dear life. Once they were alone Merlin kissed Arthur.

"I should go and get some food," Merlin said. Arthur nodded and Merlin went. He ran down the hallway to Gaius's chambers. He then grabbed everything he would need for a few days.

"Where are you going?" Gaius asked.

"I am going to stay with Arthur," Merlin stated then ran out the door to the kitchen. He really didn't want to leave Arthur alone right now so he quickened his pace. He made the food and ran back to Arthur. Who was laying down staring into space. His face stained with tears. Merlin said, "the food is ready." Arthur looked at Merlin and thought "I am so lucky to have him." He stood up and went to the table. "Thank you, Merlin," he said quietly. Merlin beamed at this "you're welcome!" he said with joy. Arther laughed about how happy he got. While they ate they talked about what was going to happen, how Arthur was to be king, and about them.

Arthur said, "I wonder how everyone will react to us."

"I think the knights will be happy along with Morgana and Gwen," Merlin stated

"Why would they be happy?" Arthur asked

"I have caught them spying on us several times," Merlin said

They both start to laugh at how ridiculous their friends could be. Merlin then looked pained.

"What is the mater," Arthur asked worriedly.

"Gwain is going to be saying I told you so for weeks as soon as he hears and he doesn't need another reason to talk," Merlin said

They both started laughing again. They both finished eating and decided it was time for bed. Merlin stated for a char when Arthur pulled him onto the bed. Arther kissed Merlin and whispered, "nope you're mine." They fell asleep cuddling close. 

I hope you enjoyed! I'll post more later. Please tell me what you think.