part 3

A few days later--

"ARTHUR WAKE UP!" Merlin yelled

"Why, it's too early" Arthur ground back

"If you want to be king Wake up!" Merlin Argued back

"Fine," he said and stood up.

Merlin kissed him, which made Arthur smile, then helped him get dressed. Merlin was beaming with joy to the point Arthur thought he was going to explode, Arthur could also tell he was nervous. Arthur didn't know how he felt. It was unreal to him. He managed to get through the long ceremony, the large group of people congratulating him, and the feast. Were all the knights were acting weird. Smiling and pointing at him and Merlin. It was all worth it because when he got back to his room he saw the love of his life. Merlin was standing there with the biggest grin ever. Arthur shut the door and ran to him picking him up and kissing him.

A few more days later--

"I...I think it's time." Merlin hesitated

"For what exactly," Arthur said knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"You know what I am talking about... telling the others," Merlin said

"I completely agree," Arthur said without hesitation.

Then suddenly Arthur was on one knee with a ring in his hand.

Then he said, "Merlin, love of my life, will you Marry me?"

Merlin immediately jumped Arthur kissing him.

"Is that a yes then?" Arthur said between kisses.

"Yes, you dollophead." Merlin Said

They had to stop kissing because they started to laugh.

"So how do we tell people about us?" Merlin asked

"I have no idea, I don't think in the history of Camelot there has been a king mering a servant no less another man. It just means we are unique." Arthur said proudly

"I think we should tell the knights first, I think they will be the most supportive along with Morgana and Gwen.

They asked for the knights, Morgana and Gwen to come to Arthur's chambers. Once they were all sitting around the room Arthur stood on the table and said, "I have an announcement, this is a huge dill I have decided to tell you guys first because you all are very near and dear to my heart." Whispers went around the room. Merlin saw Gwaine on the bed looking very excited. "I am to be married, to the love of my life." he quickly looked at Merlin then continued," I am engaged to, Merlin." At that moment Gwaine stood up pointed at Merlin and yelled, "I TOLD YOU SO." Everyone started to laugh while Arthur was on his way to Merlin. He Grabbed Merlin's hand and kissed him. Which made the room go up in cheers.

The next day

       They had decided to hold an announcement for the kingdom. Merlin stood right behind Arthur mostly out of sight. Arther began his speech, "Camelot... I have an important announcement some will probably not be happy with this news but I want you to know this is my final decision. I am to be married." cheers came from the crowd. Then he took Merlin's hand pulled him out from behind him and said, "to Merlin." The Crowd went silent other than the knights and a few others who were cheering at the top of their lungs. Gwain was even on Percival's shoulders. Arthur took Merlin inside and smiled at him. Merlin hugged him and took off to Arthur's chambers. Arthur chasing him all the way there. 

I hope you enjoyed! The next one will be interesting. Tell me what you think.