Ch3 Red Hot

Art credit goes to Sakimi-Chan again! Please give their art a google search- you won't be disappointed!

Slow burns are a treat I swear~ enjoy!
~

"So I guess that leaves me." The red head spoke with a slightly nervous chuckle.

Of all the heroes you could actually admit that Red Riot was one of your favorite when he was first announced at the sports festival- there was something appealing to the upbeat beat-em-up hero style, and the endless jokes you and your friends made about how hard he got made you bristle as you saw him in the flesh.

His hero suit was already revealing enough, he looked even harder in person... his muscles that is.

You hummed, by now you'd figure your brain would be done with being shy- but this was the reality of a school-girl crush.

"I guess you don't need to remove your shirt." You tried to make a small joke- finding it so dumb before he blushed and averted his eyes- his teeth really were sharp.

"H-hey, don't be too nervous- I'm more nervous if I'm not gonna react the same way while the other guys did... n-not that I want to have any babies with you!" He clarified blushing furiously.

You tilted your head, wondering why he'd say that.

Sure he wasn't as flashy as the others- but you still found him cool, and he had a decent fan-base, mostly men.

"I... I'm actually one of your fans... s-so... even if you don't- I'm happy I got to meet you in person like this." You admitted, giving a small bow, it seemed to catch him by surprise and he chuckled shyly again.

"Well... I'm happy for your support." He said awkwardly before decidedly shifting his demeanor- still offering a friendly smile.

"Nice to meet you ____." He held out his hand.

You relaxed a tiny bit and took his hand, it was sweaty and had many calluses on the palms, you thought they were extremely masculine in your tiny trembling hand.

Nothing happened yet, he tried to hold off a slightly disappointed expression that flashed his features before you retracted your hand.

"Can I... touch your chest?" You asked softly, he seemed more shy than you at this point, you saw him clench his muscles in his stomach before nodding, eyes up at the ceiling.

"For the safety of the country." He said, trying to seem stoic- though the bright red strip that dusted across his cheeks, which you could barely catch under his hero mask made him seem innocent and sweet. You nodded, stepping forward slightly, feeling the need to run your hands through your hair brushing it behind your ear again as you felt the warmth radiating off his body.

"Here I go..." you warned softly, barely gracing your fingertips down his chest. What other intimate acts would Olivia press if this didn't work- at this point anything seemed possible, and it felt like you were in an alternate universe, or some sort of high school fever dream.

You tried not to ogle. He gulped letting out a strained sigh as you slid your fingertips down his chiseled chest, down to his belly button, and with your eyes focusing on your hands, looking for any sign of a glow, but he couldn't keep in a giggle.

"I-I'm ticklish." He muttered, seemingly embarrassed, but straightened out again.

"Go ahead- I'm sorry." You smiled too, at the ridiculousness of this situation and thought back to his caloused hands. A warm feeling boiled in your stomach- but maybe that was just chemistry.

"Well... when Shoto touched my.. neck it happened- maybe you have to touch me... a little to see?" You squeaked, eyes averting to the left as he blinked, barely able to look down at your full form before nodding.