Ch6 Our House

Boom Chika Pow! Let's check out the house and the first full day (and night ;3) with our nerdy boi. Iida Tenya is far from the favorite boy of the MHA crew, but I feel like his charm can be found in secret. I think the studious ones can be real freaks when the lights are out ;>.

Enjoy my lovelies~!
~

The car ride to the remote location was silent but peaceful, the driver had the sense to play soft piano music on the radio to try to give you something to focus on. The partition was still drawn up so you couldn't talk to him but it was probably best for that, for the next part of your life, you wouldn't be living in your sweet little apartment for who knows how long... a part of you was glad that at least your cat was still allowed in, some small connection.

You couldn't believe you didn't have your basic job anymore either... it wasn't a real joy but it was too surreal to grasp you weren't going to go in a couple days... but now your new job seemed closer to maneating. You grimaced and covered your face in your hands. What did they think of you? What must they think of you?

You weren't dumb. You considered the fact the other males knew they were attractive on some levels if not at least for their physique. So you could only imagine how immature and thirsty you must seem to them... it made you feel gross inside to be possibly thought of in such a way.

Because of that you refused to delve too much into any of the heroes profiles or anything too revealing online about their personal lives. You simply wrote down their full names in your phone to help you remember, and glazed over the schedule.

Sunday: Iida Tenya (Ingenium)
Monday: Bakugou Katsuki (Ground Zero)
Tuesday: Todoroki Shoto (Shoto)
Wednesday: Midoriya Izuku (Deku)
Thursday: Kirishima Eijiro (Red Riot)
Friday/Saturday: off or Ladies choice~*

You stared at the schedule blankly then slowly looked out the heavily tinted window, unsure of what to feel first. It was already nearly sunset, and your heart was all over the place.

Finding out that you sort of had a quirk and all the strange things that happened to your body was strange enough, and to think it all had to do with finding the right person. The romantic in you felt your heart flutter when you considered if maybe it was fate telling you you had met your soulmate... or soulmates... but that seemed so unlikely- how could 5 soulmates be in the same country at the same time? You tried to squash the idea, but it was hard when you had felt such strong connections to all of them...

First there was the lush forest, you wouldn't doubt there were native deer and wildlife frolicking in such a flourishing area.

Next was the pristine white walls of the outer domain of the house- you couldn't imagine calling it a mansion, that would feel TOO bizarre. Though it was. The driver put in a code and the front metal door slid open electronically, thick as lead and looking quite fortified in case of breach. You could guesstimate the walls were ten feet tall at least, maybe more.

The car drove on, a sweet looking front garden surrounded the house with round cut bushes and a tall cherry blossom tree beginning to bloom on either side of the path to the house. There was a swing on one of them.

"What anime fairytale designed this house... its so adorable..." you thought privately as the car pulled up past the zen pebbled river that seemed to circle around the house at one side.

You marveled at the traditional dark blue tiled roofing and the paper screened windows. It was three stories... you wondered why it would need to go so high up when it was already plenty large in every other direction. The front porch had white stone pillars that were tinted with the slightest rivets of pink granite, there was a glistening dark wood staircase up to the front door.