Ch10 Katsuki

Whoop here it is! What shall we do >:3.
As always, enjoy <3

~

After drinking a few glasses of wine and watching half of season 1 you had dozed off- right when he was about to suggest you two turn in early for the night too... he found your sleeping face quite cute, but promptly turned off the TV and shifted carefully to lift you up.

You had awoken to the lack of sound but didn't move yet- when you realized he was carrying you you had to shift your face into his neck to hide your blush, he was so sweet, and you didn't want it to end.

Iida Tenya... Ingenium, one of the top pro heroes was carrying you to bed princess style- you half considered this was a realistic dream.

He easily used one arm to hold you as he opened your bedroom door, and managed to maneuver you under the blankets with a small breath of relief when you were tucked in.

He seemed to pause in his movements for a moment (you couldn't tell with your eyes kept closed), but went to the door quietly.

"Goodnight _____." And with the soft shut of the door you curled up more in your bed- your chest feeling warm and swirling. How would you sleep after such a perfect day?

~

You did fall asleep- but you were awoken by a loud thump, and the smell of strong coffee drifted into your nose briefly- it was 730am.

It hadn't occurred to you since you were so preoccupied with IIda that the blonde hadn't planned or alluded to anything for your designated day- and you were left a bit at a loss as to what to do.

He seemed to be making breakfast though and there was no way you could go back to sleep so with a bit of energy you slid out of bed and got yourself presentable before leaving your room- wearing a pair of denim shorts and a tank-top.

He was making scrambled eggs, sipping coffee with his free hand- a towel hanging on his shoulder as you guessed he took a shower after working out.

He wore a red tank top and black athletic shorts that went past his knees slightly.

"Took you long enough to get up." He said softly, seasoning the eggs with what looked like cayenne pepper, your nose tickled.

You yawned and went over to the kettle and got yourself a cup of coffee. You fixed it up how you usually would before sitting down on the island bar stool, looking at him expectantly. There were a lot of eggs in the pan.

"You made dinner and now you're making breakfast? You'd make a great wife." You teased, smiling behind your mug as it rested on your lips- warming your hands.

He snorted, adding a little cheese and slapping 4 slabs of bacon on the pan beside it. (Vegetarian bacon and plant based egg if that's your thing :D)

"Who said it was for you, I'm still a stranger aren't I?" He said so seriously, but you could sense he was teasing- you could just feel it from behind his back.

"Thank you for dinner last night... It was really good." You countered, finding yourself smiling as you enjoyed the aromas of breakfast.

"Do you want pancakes?" You offered, recalling seeing a box of pancake mix in the cupboard.

"I don't like sweet things, plus those'll just make you fat." He said softly gulping down his black coffee.

You hm'ed considering his words, before hopping out the stool and getting the box of mix anyways, beginning to prepare it.

"I mean I like pancakes... I don't eat them often." You said beside him as you stirred the mixture.

He didn't respond, instead moved over to allow you to continue.