Ch12 Buzzing

Another chapter already? Welcome back!
~

You had to put some space between the two of you, it was dangerous otherwise- he was just too tempting when he put his moves on you- and you knew he knew it, which made it worse!

Closing yourself in your room you let out a deep huff, feeling your face cool down. One minute he was relaxing and contemplative and the next he was a dashing asshole that was getting your face hot.

You wanted things to go slower- but it was near impossible with the way he teased you, and this was just DAY one, there was still a whole night left to conquer.

~

It would be so tempting to have you as soon as possible- he knew it would be more than a conquest, he hated to admit it after one day, but he knew you two had the chemistry Olivia was talking about.

He knew he enjoyed your company, and cutting out the middle-man of deciphering your feelings most times made altercations so much easier for him to understand. He normally read girls a bit off, but now it was very clear with the quirk at least where your head was.

He was a busy hero though... and you were a caring sensitive girl- he couldn't give up being a hero for love just like that... but to think he could feel your worry in the future- it made him sit in the car a little longer, dropping his hands on the armrests as he really considered his relationship with you.

Was it really fate?

~

You had calmed yourself down with a bit of cold water from the fridge, and noticed you had a message on your phone:

Iida: I hope yesterday's outing was enjoyable, I had a lovely time and just finished work. Have a great day.

You looked at the text, feeling a small smile grace your lips before you replied that you had a great time and slipped it back into your pocket, just as the blonde came in the front.

He seemed a bit neutral, but looking at you his eyebrow raised, and he walked over towards you. You stiffened a little stepping back.

He brushed himself against you to get to the fridge for some water of his own, gulping it down hungrily as you chastised yourself for expecting something more.

He was annoyed your attention was most likely on the other male, it was easy to read the tinge of guilt in your eyes- even without feeling it, but it had only been a day.

There was a possessiveness taking over, and he wondered if it was from the peaceful feeling of clarity you gave him or the feeling of belonging... he wondered more if it was all a quirk and chemicals.

"So... did you want to just relax the rest of your day off?" You asked tentatively, playing with the twist off cap of the water bottle.

He looked at you and felt the attraction- but his other feelings overwhelmed him.

Attachment and possession, entitlement, those were all things he staked claim to when he had a goal- and he could tell he was already clinging to that point with you in some small ways... it scared him.

"I'm beat, I'm taking a nap and then I need to train more." He spoke turning away.

You felt like something was off, confused if you were supposed to follow him as he went to his room. But he didn't seem to be inviting you... you wondered what went wrong, and he closed the door without a glance.

You stared at the door for a second before sighing, deciding to go on a walk outside- even a big house such as this couldn't change the strange mood in the walls since he walked in.