62: don't want you seeing him anymore

My breath caught in my throat as I heard him say that and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Austin we're 16..." I finally whispered.

He chuckled, "well I didn't mean now, but one day."

I averted my gaze as I searched for the right words to say.

He seemed to catch on to my sudden attitude change, "I'm sorry, was that too much?"

Looking back to him with my eyebrows raised, "no no, I just..." I paused, not sure if I wanted to say what I was about to.

"Just what?" Austin reached up to move a hair that had fallen in my face.

I stayed silent for a moment before speaking up, "I just know that when you make it big-" his eyebrows raised as I said this making me pause "- which I know you will!"

He scoffed as I felt his hands tighten around my waist.

"What I'm trying to say is, I don't want to slow you down... Or want you to think you settled, I guess." I couldn't look at him as I made this confession.

"Where is this coming from?" He asked in a low tone.

"I don't know..." I sighed. "I mean, I want to be with you too, but I just know how young we are and-" before I could finish he cut me off with a kiss.

"That's enough" he said as he grabbed my chin. "I don't ever want you to think I'm settling. I mean fuck, I think you could do way better than me! And you would never slow me down, I've told you before that you keep me going. I had no fucking clue what I was doing before you, I mean I was even thinking about quitting band for a while but you gave me the motivation and gave me my passion back."

"You were?"

"Yeah..." He confessed.

A smile came to my face as I felt tears well up in my eyes and I leaned down to kiss him like I never had before. I had no idea he had these feelings and hearing them just made me melt.

"I love you" I said as we kept our foreheads together.

"I love you more" he said back.

Keeping our heads in the same position I looked up towards my open door. "God I wish we were alone right now" I whispered as I looked back down to him.

He chuckled and his hand went down to my butt, giving it a squeeze. I squealed as i dipped my head into his neck then began kissing on his sweet spot. Letting out a groan he grabbed onto my thigh to make me straddle him from the side. When I did it grazed over his crotch and I felt his semi hard member through his pants. His breath then hitched as I did so and I smiled against his neck.

"You can't do that" he chuckled as he whispered into my ear.

"Why not?" I asked in a seductive tone.

"Because you're teasing."

I smiled against his neck as I continued to kiss and suck on one spot. He grabbed my cheek with his hand and brought my lips to his and we crashed them together in a sloppy kiss. As we parted we were both out of breath and i once again looked at my open door. I sighed as I looked down at him and he gave me a grin.

"Fuck" he whispered.

I chuckled but then had an idea.

Leaning down to whisper into his ear I could feel his hair stand up.

"Let's go to your car."

Austin adjusted himself in his pants as we walked down the stairs.

"Are you going Austin?" My mom asked as she sat in the living room.