Chapter 6

Angie's POV:

I was in my room, reading while thinking about what should I do with Jeremias when I hear a knock and Mustafa came in.

- Can I bother you for some minutes? - he asked, out of breath.

- You never bother me, you know that... - I smiled - But why are you out of breath?

He sat down beside me.

- Would you still like to see your niece again? - he questioned, smiling at me.

- Yes... of course, but...

- No buts! - he cut me off - Then you're gonna go to Buenos Aires whenever you want to!

- What?! - I suddenly shot up.

- You heard me right! - he smiled and pulled me back down - I asked the sultan if he'd let you visit and he allowed! But me and Ibrahim are coming with you as well!

I couldn't manage to say a word, I just jumped into his arms in happiness.

- I'm gonna see my family! Thank you, Mustafa! Thank you so much!

- Calm down - he laughed - And you're always very welcome... We can get ready to go whenever you want to...

I suddenly let go of him and began to think again.

- But what if Vilu's mad at me and doesn't want to see me again?? What if German already moved on and made Vilu forget about me by finding a new mother for her?! What if...

Mustafa cut me off with a kiss.

- I get it... - I muttered quietly and blushing slightly.

- Be calm... - he smiled - I don't think Violetta would ever forget about you... Because you're her only aunt...

I smiled in relief.

- Thank you...

- Now... All you have to do is to tell me whenever you want to go and we'll get everything ready for you...

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few days later we all got ready to leave. Just as I was expecting that Mahidevran tried her best to change her son's mind about leaving, but nothing working on him. He was determined to make me happy so we all left after 5 days.

I'm so excited, but scared at the same time and doesn't matter how many times Mustafa tells me that everything will be fine I'm still so scared!

----- TIME SKIP -----

We're finally here in Buenos Aires after 5 long days. And an hour later we were at the Castillo house and I got so scared again that i couldn't move.

- Angie... - Mustafa said softly as he held my hand - Everything will be fine...

- I don't know.. - I sighed.

- Just do it...

I took one more deep breath and knocked on the door.

A moment later a little girl opened the door for me and I recognized her right away...

- Ambar?

- Angie! - she screamed.

Ambar is Esmeralda's daughter...Great. Then if she's here it seems like German is married to Esmeralda now. I knew it was a mistake to come here....

But just as Ambar screamed my name I heard another girl's voice that made me realize that it wasn't a mistake to come.

- Angie!!!

It was Violetta and I got tears in my eyes as I went inside and she jumped into my arms, crying as well and as we were hugging for long minutes I suddenly heard a male's voice saying...

- Angie, is that you?