Chapter 64

Mustafa's POV:

6 months since we're in the battlefield and I'm only writing letters back home to Angie and the others.

I can see my father is just as upset when he gets a letter from Hürrem as me in the same situation with Angie.

Both ladies are writing to us all the time and sometimes this is what made me keep going.

She always told me about what's happening in the palace and what she's feeling... You know... Her child... Those parts always made me smile so much.

- Prince Mustafa - I heard Ibrahim calling for me as he came into my tent - You got a letter...

I didn't even let him finish and as jumped up to get the letter and as I was expecting it was from Angie which made me really excited.

- I'll leave you be - Ibrahim smiled then walked out, but I didn't pay too much attention to him now.

As I was reading I didn't notice that father came to see me because I got so emotional from the news.

- What happened, Mustafa? - he asked after a while of silent.

- He was born... - this was all I managed to say at that moment, but he understood right away and pulled me into a tight hug.

Meanwhile Bali Bey, Ibrahim and Sahib came in too and looked confused at us.

- What happened? - questioned Sahib.

- Prince Mustafa... Are you crying? - asked Bali Bey, even more confused.

- I was crying just this much when he was born too - Dad smiled and for a long minute it was dead quiet before everyone gasped.

- My grandchild was born?? - gasped Sahib.

- Yes - I nodded when I finally could get myself together and calm down again.

- Congratulations, Mustafa! - Ibrahim smiled.

- Thank you - I smiled and sighed deeply.

- This should give you straight to win our last battle, son! - Dad said and everyone agreed.

I just can't describe how happy I am and how much I want to go back as soon as possible to see my wonderful Angie and my son so to the next battle we need to give everything into it.

----- 1 MONTH LATER -----

Angie's POV:

Finally! The sultan and Mustafa are coming home in a few days and I'm so excited... Just as everyone else.

Soon as I sent Mustafa the message about his son he sent me an answer where he suggested that we should call our baby Hasad and I was a bit surprised because I was thinking about the same name too.

Mahidevran was an everyday visitor at my room by now and helped me take care of Hasad which really made me happy. I'm glad that we are finally friends now and not hating on each other.

We have even been getting ready for the guys to arrived home and when it was the day we were all at the valide's room and it's really cute how everyone's around my baby all the time.

And after a few minutes the guards opened the door and shouted...

- The Majestic Süleyman Sultan and Prince Mustafa arrived!

When I heard Mustafa's name I became even more excited.

And soon the sultan stepped into the room and looked over to everyone that was waiting for them and smiled then greeted his mother first and when he walked to Hürrem Mustafa stepped in too, looking exhaused, but happy.

He also greeted the valide first, but then he looked over to me and his eyes lit up in happiness when he saw his son in my arms.

He totally froze and was just smiling when Mahidevran interrupted...

- Stop staring and greet her already!

This made me giggle while the same thing made Mustafa slightly embarrassed, but he did as she told him to and came closer to us.

- Angie... - he muttered as he looked at me then Hasad and back to me again.

- Welcome home, Mustafa... - I smiled at him and he gently pulled both of us into his arms.

- My beautiful angel... - he whispered as he kissed the top of my head then smiled down at his son that he sees for the very first time.

Hasad was tired earlier, but now he opened his eyes and smiled at Mustafa which was too much for both of us as we were so happy and now we both were crying in happiness.