Chapter 13

Angie's POV:

German started flirting with me again, but I'm not fall for that this time.

I'm totally in love with Mustafa and no one else. German's promises can't touch me too much to be honest, but I didn't want to be a jerk either earlier today. Luckily Beto interrupted...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Me and Mustafa went home together and when we arrived I just collapsed on the bed.

- Long day, huh? - he laughed.

- It was... - I replied.

He then leaned above me and kissed me on the lips lovingly.

- Hmm... This was good - I muttered, blushing slightly.

- Glad you liked it because I just started... - he grinned as he began to kiss me again, now with more love and passion.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Everything was going well in the Studio and seemed like it will be getting out of the mess thanks to German.

Meanwhile as I was going to the Castillo house as well Esmeralda always tried to piss me off with the same shit over and over again when one day I had enough...

- Okay, would you stop insulting me for once?! - I snapped at her. Luckily we were alone so I let out all my anger on her now.

- How dare you to talk to me like that?!

- You can't scare me anymore, Esmeralda! And you know why?

- Why?

- Because I've been threated once in the palace...

- Huh?

- You heard me - I said as I walked closer to her - Imagine the situation: 3 woman around you... One of them holding your wrists down so you can't save yourself while the other has her knife inches away from your throat...

Esmeralda trembled.

- One with the knife is telling you to shut up, or she'll cut your throat... And then there comes the last person... The woman who planned all this and tells you that she's gonna get you killed if you're continue being near to her beloved son... And you know... At this moment I was thinking about you...

- Huh?

She trembled again.

- Yes... I wished I could do the same with you... But instead of them... I would dare to cut your throat right here, right now!

The last words I said really loud which made her jump.

- I'm much stronger than I was when you first got here... I didn't let those to make me stay away from the person I love even though they treated me with my life... After that do you think I'm gonna be scared of you?! You whore! Maybe German is with you, but they're my family and I'll be here as long as I want to... But now excuse me... German's probably waiting for me in the Studio...

And with that I walked away. But it felt so good... It felt so good seeing Esmeralda scared like that... Call me evil, but I really, really enjoyed it!

----- TIME SKIP -----

I decided to go back to the Studio since German, Mustafa and Ibrahim was also there, but when I arrived I didn't have time to find them because Vilu caught me and pulled me into the music room.

- Vilu, Vilu - I laughed - You dad and the others are waiting for me in the teacher's room...

- They can wait until we sing a song together!

- Well... Yes, they can - I laughed.

Mustafa's POV:

We were in the teacher's room for a while now when we heard singing from the classroom next to us.

- Is that Violetta? - German looked up from the papers.

- And Angie... - I smiled as I stood up and went to check where are they now and I quickly found them in the music room, singing together.

I just stood there at the door, listening them and German did the same with a huge smile on his face and when they finished we clapped and Angie was smiling and blushing like crazy which is really cute.

- This was beautiful - I said, smiling as I walked up to her and kissed her head.

- Thank you - she smiled.

German was looking at us weirdly, but I couldn't care less. I just enjoyed the moment and the time while we're here because when we're going back business stuff and everything else will get between us again and I can't be near her all day.