Chapter 15

German's POV:

I haven't seen Angie for a whole day and I feel awful. I feel awful because of what I did, but Esmeralda is my girlfriend and I need to spend more time with her.

But just as I was thinking about this is my office Violetta stormed in, looking angry.

- How could you say that to Angie?! - she snapped - You're only doing this because Angie is no longer have feelings for you, don't you?!

- Eh?

- You heard me!

- More respect Violetta Castillo!

- I'm not giving you respect German Castillo, if you don't give respect to my aunt, Angie Carrara... I love her and it breaks my heart to see her so sad... So please.. Change your mind... For all of us... Because if you don't help... Me and the guys will loose the Studio... And you will loose me and Angie forever... - she said and the last part she said on a really sad voice and after that she left.

- Great... Now what... - I muttered to myself.

- How about Jeremias? - asked Ramallo out of nowhere as he sat down in front of me.

- Jeremias? - I asked back and just then I realized - Jeremias... Ramallo! You're a genius!

He just smiled when Olga came in.

- Ibrahim pasha wants to talk to you Mr. German - she said.

- Uhm... Send him in... - I hesitated.

When he came in I told Ramallo to leave.

- I would do anything to keep my family safe and happy... Doesn't matter what it takes... - Ibrahim said - I'm also a father just like you... A father to a twins and when will they grow up I will do my best to make them happy... Then why don't you do that? Why don't you keep your daughter happy?

- This is my family business, pasha...

- We're also talking about Angie here and Angie is also my family member... Well, not officially, but yeah...

I looked at him, shocked for long seconds, but before he was about to leave I pulled him back and told him about my plans.

- Then go! - he snapped - Go before it's too late, you idiot!

For a second he was surprise on what he said himself too then he excused himself and walked out.

He is right. I am an idiot, but now I know what to do.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later I got my old costume and I was about to leave the house when Esmeralda stopped me. Great...

- Where are you going, Germy? - she asked on a really irritating voice.

- I uhm... I have a meeting... With some uhm... business partners... - I lied. Well, actually I didn't lie, but oh well...

- Really?

- Yes, really...

- Well... Alright then - she said then kissed me - But hurry back home, my love!

- I will, I will!

She then finally left and I hurriedly went to the Studio, but on a different way in case if she'd follow me.

Angie's POV:

We're in the Studio, trying to figure out what to do, but it's hard when the ony help left us.

I'm really disappointed in German. I thought Vilu is still the most important person in his life, but I was obviously wrong if he just gave up on helping the Studio because of Esmeralda.

- We will figure something out... - said Gregorio - Don't worry... I'm not letting them close the Studio down!

- I'm glad atleast you're thinking this way... - I smiled and he smiled back.

- I just don't know if I can figure something out though...

- Maybe I can help you... - said the familiar voice from nearby and when we turned to the direction I recognized German in his Jeremias costume.

- Jeremias?! - Gregorio looked confused.

Oh yeah... He doesn't know yet...

- It's German - I said while staring at German.

- What?!

- Long story short - German started - I realized how stupid I was when I said I quit helping and I want to make it up... if you let me of course... - he said while looking at me in the eyes and as he did I realized that he's speaking he truth.

- Well, Angie? - now Gregorio looked at me too - What do you think?

- He's serious about it... - I replied, smiling while trying to hold back my happy tears.

- Then come on in! - said Gregorio and when German came in he stopped in front of me and I could see that he was about to say something, but I jumped into his arms and hugged him very tightly.

- Woah... - he gasped.

- Thank you... - I whispered.

- No... I thank you... - he whispered back, kissing my cheek - I was so stupid...

- I already got use to that - I joked - But I'm glad you're here now...

- Me too... - he smiled and I kissed his cheek, not even noticing Mustafa and Ibrahim coming into the room too.