10 Years Ago

I walked down the stairs and noticed that Bobby, Jim, Dad and Dean were all sat there and they turned to me, "we need to speak" dad said.

I looked confused and Jim smiled, "JACK" Jim shouted.

I looked confused again and dad smiled, "don't worry we only want to speak" dad said.

I nodded and sat down, "what is going on, Al's" Jay said as he walked over to me and sat down.

I noticed that dad looked pissed and I rolled my eyes, "Jesus dad I thought that I would have gotten your say so because you never normally care who I am with" I snapped.

Dad growled and turned to Jay, "I don't want you near my daughter" he said.

I turned to him and growled, "What gives you the right that you can tell me who I can and can't date, he has been nice to me and treats me like a normal human being" I snapped.

Dad looked to me and snarled, "I don't care I am your father Alexandra and that is all that should matter" he said to me.

I looked to Dean and frowned, "you believe the same thing and that I should leave him" I asked.

Dean sighed and walked over to me, "it's not that I don't like him and I think that he is a good man, but he isn't right for you Ally" Dean said to me.

I sighed and turned to Jay, "do you think that they have a point" I asked.

Jay smiled and took my hands, "no I don't, I think that if they loved us for who we are and wanted us to be happy that they would let us live our lives how we want to and not the way that they believe is correct" Jay said to me and smiled.

I smiled and kissed him, "Then this is something that i am not going to give this up" I said and smirked as I turned to my father, "I am sorry about this dad but I am not going to leave him, Jack makes me happy and helps me feel safe in this stupid world" I said smirking as he was wondering what I was going on about. I sighed pretending to make it look like I cared what he was thinking, "so I think that you should be happy knowing that he would always protect me from anything or anyone in this world and that should be enough for you" I said to him.

I turned my attention to my older brother and smirked as he looked worried about what I was going to say, "you should be ashamed of yourself Dean" I snapped and he looked to me, "why because I agree that Jack isn't the best person for you" he said to me and I laughed, "no because you are my big brother and should always be on my side no matter what is happening" I snapped and laughed, "just remember this Dean I covered for you more than once when you were exploring your ways and I can easily tell everyone what I know" I snapped and walked up the stairs with Jay behind me.

We walked into the room that I had here when we would come around and sighed as Jay wrapped his arms around my waist, I smiled as he laid his head down on my shoulder and smiled as he looked to me, "I cannot believe that they would do this to us, I thought that they would have kept their mouths shut being that they normally do about everything else" Jack said to me.

I turned to him and smiled as I moved his hair out from his face, "My father has never believed in anything that I do Jay and you know this" I explained and smiled, "you know that he has never really cared as long as I am there for a hunt or need to do something for him that would make him look good" I explained and sighed, "he doesn't normally care what I do so I cannot see why he cares of a sudden" I snapped.

Jay sighed and turned me to him, "we can leave them here princess and run away together, I promised you the world and I will give you the world my little harlequin" he said to me.

I looked to him and smiled, "you want to run away with me still" I asked looking to him and smiled, "even though my father and brother don't really like you and want us to break up" I asked as I looked into his eyes and smiled at the insanity I could see there which I was sure was reflected in my own eyes.