Asking Questions that you wont get answers for???

I walked up the hall and walked into the TV room and slumped down on the sofa and noticed that Red was sat there looking at me, I turned to her and smiled as she sighed, "so where is the clown tonight, it isn't normal for you to be left on your own" she asked.

I rolled my eyes as I turned to her, "please red for a change please don't upset my puddin" I asked and she looked to me, "why he doesn't care for you" she said and I sighed, "because I cannot deal with another upset puddin for the night because it takes me the night to make him happy again" I asked.

She nodded and I smiled, "so we have looked it over and we have decided that we will do this but it is going to take Jay a week as I am sure that we all don't want to go back to Arkham and he wants to make sure that they don't get extra security like the last time" I explained.

Red laughed as she nodded and looked over to me, "sounds like a plan" she said and sighed, "so have you seen much of Selina lately?" she asked me, I looked to her and shook my head, "no not really" I explained and looked to her, "since that night with the diamond and sending us to Arkham she has been on my hit-list and you know she is aware of it" I said to her and laughed. Red smirked and looked to me, "so your still not on speaking terms" she asked and I snorted, "You know that she is a bitch and when she did that to us, my patience for the girl went since that night" I said and pulled my legs up.

She smirked and nodded, "I know Harley" she said and looked to me, "but she is always going after the batman as she believes he is her soul mate" Red said and I laughed, "isn't she with Eddie" I asked and she sighed, "not that I know off, something happened and she left him" red said to me and sighed, "she is worrying me as I haven't seen her for a while" she explained to me.

I laughed and nodded; "well she is going to have a rude awaking one day because she is going to end up in prison or the batman is going to end up killing her because you know he doesn't like or trust her" I said to her and laughed as she looked at me with a disapproving look.

She nodded, "well I know not to argue with you over this" she said and looked to me, "so this new recruit that you have" she said to me. I nodded and she sighed, "I know that he isn't a follower for you because he looks a little bit like you" she said and smirked, "so I want to know who is he really?" she asked me.

I sighed and looked to her deciding to tell her the truth for a change as she was my best friend and I knew that she wouldn't do anything to make it more difficult for me, "He is my brother Red" I explained and she smiled, "explains the same features between you" she said and I sighed, "well he found me the other day and I didn't think much of it, but he is with my other brother and father" I explained.

She sighed and looked to me taking my hand, "I'm sorry Harley sweetie I know that you don't like to speak about your family" she said to me, I smiled and shook my head laughing, "Don't be worried about me Red" I said and grinned, "they will be gone soon and then I can get on with my life again" I said and looked to her, "so do you want to stay or do you have to go back to your house" I asked seeing if she was staying.

She smiled as he looked to me, "I can stay for a while but I can't stay all night as I have plants that need to be looked after as they are going through a new elixir I made" she said to me and I smiled as I turned to the wall seeing that there was a new picture on the wall, "so this elixir you have made" I asked, "does it do anything special" I asked.

She shook her head and I sighed as I turned back to her, "shame" I said smirking as she just laughed at me, "well you have the elixir I made to make sure that you don't get sick around me and of course you let me experiment with your strength" Red explained and I notice that she was looking at me in a strange way, "so I have a question for you that I don't think you are going to want to answer" she asked.