Finding out you created a monster...

John's POV

I couldn't believe that it taken me 10 years for me to find my little girl and her boyfriend Jack, I knew that she was good at not being tracked but until she ran away I didn't think that she would have been this good. I sighed as I thought back to the past and shook my head, this wasn't something I was going to dwell on, and they were now found thanks to my youngest son Sam for looking into something that we didn't think off.

I would admit that I was a little worried because of who they were now as I didn't think that they would be able to become these people being that she was a sweet child, I know that most teenagers have falling outs with their parents and this was what I thought it was till I still couldn't find her after a year. So yeah I was worried over what they would do once they had found us in there lives again.

Once Sam had come to me with the paperwork and explained to me that he thought that Harley Quinn and Alexandra were the same people, I looked to him with a confused look. I smiled back to the memory of his face as he sat down with everything that he had on Ally leaving and the letter she left and I had to admit that it was low but it was the same person, so here we were in a city that was huge trying to find them as I knew that we just needed to find them.

I looked over to Jim and noticed that he was worried as well because he was reading the files again and I couldn't help but sigh as this was the 5th time he had read through the same file, "jim that isn't helping you, you are just reading what other people have written about them" I explained and he sighed as he looked to me, "they are the worst type of people John, my son is the Joker and thinks that the world owes him something" Jim explained and sighed, "and as for your daughter she is Harley Quinn and there are stories that have come from our own hunters about her John" he said and I nodded, "I am aware" I said and he looked to me again, "John they have said that she is crazy and insane because of everything that has happened, but don't tell her that because she is known for killing for someone just saying it to her" Jim said to me.

I sighed and nodded, "I know this Jim because I have read these myself and I know that we have a long road ahead but they are our children" I explained and sighed, "I need to tell my daughter that I am sorry and that I want her to forgive me, Jim there has to be a reason to why they are like this" I said.

Jim looked to me and laughed, "because we didn't pick it up when they were growing up, you have an excuse you have another two children, me well jack was an only child" Jim said to me and I looked to him, "no I will not believe that I didn't see this when she was growing up" I said.

Jim nodded and looked to me, "I think that we should just let them be together I mean my son isn't the marrying type so I know that he won't want to get married which will be okay for us" Jim said.

I smiled as horrible as it sounded he was right as I knew the same was for my children, I looked to him as he looked scared of what we was going to do, "yeah my children don't do marriage either" I said to him and smirked, "plus I swear that my boys are gay but are hiding it from me" I said trying to take this conversation elsewhere.

He laughed and nodded as he looked to me, "yeah well it is normally girls that can read it on the boys when they are gay as it sets something off in girls about it and they normally don't shut up about it till they have got it out of them" Jim said and laughed, "or your boys are just really good at hiding it from people" Jim said.

I smiled as I turned the truck into the motel we would be staying at for the night as we agreed we didn't want to be in the city after hearing everything about it and what goes on. When I looked up I noticed that my boys where here with Bobby, Ellen, her daughter Jo and Caleb as well which made me frown as I hadn't seen him in a couple of years since Ally and Jack had been missing, something about wanting to look for them somewhere else.