Bitch Please...

Harley's POV

I woke up with the feeling that I was tied to something which I believed was a chair and smirked as I knew that I wasn't at the hideout and I knew that we were going to have to be answering some questions as well. I frowned as it didn't smell like Arkham either so I was positive that I wasn't there or had been caught by the batman. I was trying to think back to the past couple of hours but it was a little fuzzy and I moaned as I heard a groan from the side of me.

I snapped my head over to see who was next to me and noticed that it was Jay and I noticed that he was tied up as well, I growled as I looked up to see the girl from earlier and smirked, "let us go otherwise you won't like what happens to you" I snarled and watched as she was being pulled behind someone I didn't recognise.

Someone walked out from a room and I screamed in frustration as I really was hoping that I wouldn't have to deal with my father, "REALLY" I screamed out and noticed that Jay was now awake and laughing at me. I growled as I turned my attention to my husband and looked to him, "you won't laugh at me when you see who it is that is standing there Jay" I said.

He smiled and I noticed that he was too busy looking at me to look the other way and he grinned, "where the hell are we and what did we get injected with" Jay asked making me shake my head at him, anything for him to be happy with a decent hangover, "why puddin" I asked and he smirked, "because I have an awesome hangover which I might have to look into getting again" Jay said.

I couldn't help the giggle to come from me and that was when we heard a cough, we both turned to the person again and Jack growled as he now was seeing his father, "We should have just stayed in Pooh" he said to me.

I nodded and looked around the room and noticed that everyone was here including the girl and I grinned, "at least our play toy is still here" I said making her squeak at me, "I mean she is already here which means that I wouldn't have another dead body at the hideout and I know that would make you happy as well" I said.

Jay looked over to where I was looking and laughed, "Really killing the idiot in the foyer this morning wasn't enough for you pumpkin" he asked. I looked to him and growled, "He deserved it Jack, he called me insane and you know what happens when someone calls me insane" I said to him as I pouted.

We heard the same cough as earlier that we decided to ignore and Jay smiled as he looked over to his father and smiled, "how can we help you" he said and Jim looked to him, "we want to speak to you" Jim said and I laughed, "you normally have to tie people up to speak to them, you know it isn't healthy to tie people you meet up" I said to him and Jay snorted, "normally we are the ones that tie people up and still have the same argument" jay explained to him making me nod as I moved my arms around.

I giggled and he smirked at me as he was still speaking to Jim, "you see she hasn't killed enough people this morning so she is still in her bad mood" Jay explained and smirked, "she will be a nicer person soon when she gets what she wants, so why don't you let us go and give us the girl and we promise not to kill the rest of you" he said looking over to Jo.

I rolled my eyes as I knew that we wouldn't be getting out of here any time soon so I decided to have some fun with them here, I leant back in the chair and noticed that two people walked in and I frowned as I didn't recognise them. I looked to the taller of the two and frowned, "who in the hell are you" I asked.

They sighed and walked over to me and smiled, "we all do change sis and it has been 10 years since you last saw me" he explained and laughed, "you aren't the only one to change over the years" one said.

I looked to them both and smiled as the taller of the two came to me, "Sammy" I asked, he looked to me and smiled as he nodded, "so you really went bad in the end, I thought you might have grown out of it" he asked me.