Having fun for a change

I woke up to someone shaking me and I snapped my eyes open to see Jay looking at me with worry in his eyes, "same nightmare" he asked me. I looked to him and nodded as he pulled me into his arms and started to sing to me which was nice as I could already feel the dream slipping away from me, I closed my eyes and cuddled down into my husband as I was feeling safe in his arms as I knew that no harm would come to me here. I kept my eyes closed and sighed, "it is always the same one as well Puddin and well I don't like it, it makes me feel so weak and broken" I said.

Jay rocked with me in his arms and looked down making me smile, "we woke up from that nightmare and we are fine Harley" Jay explained and smiled, "I promise you that we are not going to end up there again because there is no one or anything that would be able to make that happen again" he said.

I nodded and looked to him, "please could you stay with me till I go back to sleep" I asked and smiled, "I can't have that dream again Puddin because I need sleep" I said to him.

Jay smiled and nodded, "of course I will stay with you, you know that I will also be here when you need me and I promise you that I will still be here when you wake up as well princess" he said to me.

I smiled as this was a side to Jay that not a lot of people got to see due to us always having our guard up around people and of course making sure that idiots didn't find out about us being married as we knew that it would cause trouble for us with the law and people wanting us dead. I smiled as I noticed that Jay hadn't let me go and pulled me closer to him, "I love you Alexandra and I need you to remember that when we are looking at our past and future" he said to me.

I looked to him with shock on my face as he doesn't normally call me that unless I say something or I am not listening to him, I noticed that he smirked, "you listen to me when I call you Alexandra" he said and kissed me, "so when I call you this, I know that you listen to me and take in what is being said to you" he said to me.

I chuckled as he laid down with me and wrapped his arms around my waist as he pulled me against his chest and smiled, "go to sleep princess, I will be here when you wake up and then we can get some breakfast" he said to me.

I smiled and closed my eyes as Jay started to sing to me again to make sure that I would forget about my nightmares and be able to have a good night sleep.

-x-x-

I woke up to Jay drawing circles on my back as I knew that he wouldn't have been sleeping long being that I was having nightmares and he would have wanted to be there encase they came back, I turned around and smiled as I looked to him, "I am sorry that I woke you up last night Puddin as I know that you like to sleep" I said to him.

He smiled and looked to me, "I don't mind Harley and you know that because I know that you would do the same for me if the roles were reversed" he said.

I smiled and looked to him as I kissed him, "well thank you anyway" I said to him and smiled as he kissed me back, I climbed out of bed and got dressed into a pair of dark blue leggings and a skirt that was blue but had white lace around the bottom of it and I grabbed my top which went with it and walked into the bathroom. I pulled my hair into bunches again and grabbed my make-up case and quickly put some make-up on which was just the basic for now.

I looked into the mirror and smiled as I looked like myself which I was happy with and walked out of the bathroom and looked to him, "do you want pancakes or waffles" I asked as I felt like trying to cook for a change, I smiled as he looked to me and grinned, "well I am sure that we can get to making some pancakes the both of us" he said to me and smiled as he looked to me, "I didn't know that you still had that" he said looking to my outfit.