gday mate~

●CHANS POV●
i had finally finished my day at work. all day i was thinking how stupid i must have looked to that boy. anyway, i drove back home. i saw him again. he was standing outside his house, just listening to music in his headphones. of course, i found myself staring AGAIN. i decided i needed to talk to him. i had to get it out. i needed to tell him how cute he is and how much i like him.

●READERS POV●
"uh-uh.. hi~" chan said to felix nervously. "oh! gday!" felix took out his headphones and looked up at chan. he started to blush. "i just wanted to say.. this isnt in a creepy way.. but i see you everyday and.. you.. you're really cute.. like adorable.." "w-wait.. you really think that about me? i don't think anyone has ever said that about me!" "yeah.. like your so cute~" felix now began to blush as well. "well, you are really cute too, btw~" "uh-uh..  do you maybe wanna go out for something to eat one day? maybe tommorow?" chan was really nervous, but he felt really comfortable with the boy already as he seemed so nice. "yeah, ofc! what's your name btw?" "my name is bang chan, but you can call me chris~" "okay, chris~ my name is felix~ i guess ill see you around!" felix winked at chan and went back in his house. "i cant believe that just happened.." chan thought to himself as he walked away.

●AUTHOR●
sorry i took so long to post this! i have just been really busy with school :/ but here u go!! i hope u like this story:))