wait.. theres more??

so before i start this one, i just wanna say, WOW. when i wrote the first part to this story, i wasnt expecting it to blow up as much as it did!!! thank y'all so much for all the support, ily🥺 anyway, i thought this story was too short to just end it, so i have decided to continue it <3 so for the ppl that miss it, this is for you :)

●Chan's Pov●

I woke up to the sound of my daughter Jaehyung crying. "Jaehyungie!" I whispered as I didnt want to wake Felix up. "Its okay Jae, daddy Channie is here~"
I picked her up and tried to calm her down. I heard footsteps. "Hey Sleepy head~" I said to Lix as I saw him walk towards me. "Hey Channie~" He kissed my head. I looked at him, down at Jaehyung, and back at him. I couldn't believe how far we had come. From being neighbours.. to lovers.. to getting married.. to now.. in a happy marriage of 7 years.. with a beautiful baby girl. And yes.. we got a surrogate. "Lixxie, I'm so happy to be here with you right now.. i always remember that day.. I was too shy to come up to you and tell you how I felt.. and now we are here.. I love you~" I noticed that Jaehyung was now peacefully sleeping. I placed her down and kissed Felix. "We have come so far, and I love our family so much~"
I could see Felix's freckles, he was bare faced, had no makeup on, had an oversized hoodie on, and his hair was messy. Even in this state, he looked gorgeous. I admired my beautiful husband before heading downstairs to make breakfast.