i love you~♡

●chans pov●

i woke up at around 7:30 am. wow. i cant believe that i was the one that made the first move yesterday. i actually went in for a kiss with my crush!! anyway, i decided to get ready, and headed over to felix's house. "hey lix!" i said as i kissed him on the cheek. "we arent a couple yet chan!!" "are you sure felix?" i smirked at him which caused him to blush. i loved messing around with him.

●reader pov●
"so where are we going today?" felix asked chan. "hm.. i was thinking maybe to the movies! there is a new movie out~" "okay! yay!" when chan saw felix that cute and happy his heart melted. "cmon lixie~" chan grabbed felix's hand and they head off.

《TIME SKIP》
they were already half way into the movie. felix was peacefully eating his popcorn next to chan. chan moved his hand to touch felixs thigh. felix started to blush and he looked up at chan. "chan! what are you doing?" "doing what a boyfriend does~" "WE ARE NOT A COUPLE Y-" "shhh~" chan cut off felix's sentence and kissed him. "look, felix.. im not tryna rush into anything.. but i know you like me. literally our whole date yesterday you were staring at me! i know things lix~" "I-" felix was now blushing so much he could explode. "chris.. i dont like you.. i.. well.. i love you.." chan was shocked. he loved felix, but didnt actually think he loved him back. "wait really?" "yea.. so you know what you said yesterday.. about us.. y'know.. not being official yet? well.. i wanna be official chan.. i wanna be with you.." chan just kissed felix's head. "i love you lee felix~"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

● i hope that you guys are enjoying this story so far!! anyway, i love you, and chanlix deserves more appreciation🥺♥️
~author~