so are we official?~

●readers pov●

"look, i know i havent known you for a long time, but im head over heels for you mate. i have wanted to tell you this for the longest time, i was just afraid you wouldnt like me. but now im so happy you actually do~" chan smiled showing his dimples. in his sentence, his true aussie accent really came out. "i- i really like you too.. you are so hot.." felix said, but mumbled the last bit.  chan still managed to hear it though. "what did you say? im hot?~" chan flicked his hair back, joking around with felix, but it still made felix blush.
"y-yea.. like your the hottest guy i think i have ever laid eyes on.." "just shut up" chan said while leaning in to kiss felix. "right.. i don't care if that was too early..  because i know that i wanna spend my life with you. i mean.. ive just never met someone like you before~" "me too" felix said with the reddest face ever. "so felix.. will you accept my offer, and go on another date with me?"
chan said while smiling. "of course chris~ but wait.. does that mean we are.. y'know.. official?" "no.. not yet.. unless you want to be?~" "hm.. ill see what you are like on the second date~" "oh.. playing hard to get are you? i like it~" chan said, and winked at felix "i guess ill see you tomorrow, babe~" "hey!were not official yet!" felix shouted. "byeeeee~" chan said while walking out of the restaurant. "wow.. that really just happened.."

●author●
GUYS!! I was not expecting so many reads on this story!! Thank you so much and I'm glad y'all are enjoying it <33