i really like you, y'know~🧸🍡

●FELIX'S POV●

i woke up and rubbed my eyes.
i realised that today i have my date with chris! "wow.. the hottest guy in the neighbourhood really likes me.. wow" i thought to myself as i got up. i decided to text my best friend minho to get his help on my outfit.

  hey min! do you think this outfit      is okay for my date? im gonna give him these flowers too~ xx

yea felix! awe that's so cute of youuuu!~ he is gonna love my bestfriend ;) xx

shut up minnie😂

{i had already told minho about the whole situation, so he knew everything}

i decided to leave and go and knock on chris's door. it was 10:00 am, so i thought he must have been awake.

●CHAN'S POV●

*KNOCK*
*KNOCK*
i heard knocking on my door, and i immediately knew it was felix. i had been dressed since 6:00am, as i was really nervous about this date..

●READERS POV●

"hey felix!!" chan shouted. "hi chris~" chan noticed the flowers in felix's arm. "wait.. you didnt bring those for me did you?" "yep i did!~" chris was now blushing so much. "w-wow.. you look so good.." "i look good? look at you! you look hot af! anyway, take the flowers~" chan took the flowers from felix and placed them in his house. "should we go then?" "y-yea!" felix grabbed chans arm and linked it with his. they then got into chans car, and headed to the place.

as soon as they got there, they found a seat. the whole time that they were waiting for their food, felix was staring at chan.

●CHANS POV●

we were just waiting for our food, and i could see felix in the corner of my eye staring at me. "hey, what are you looking at there lix?" "oh nothing!" he replied, but i knew he was looking at me. "felix, i could see you staring at me. look, come here." i grabbed felix's hands. "i really like you, y'know. i have liked you since you moved in next door to us. you are so adorable, cute, and as soon as i saw you.. i knew what love at first sight feels like~"

●AUTHOR●

im not gonna tell you guys what happens next, you'll have to wait and see :) i love you guys! thanks for all the support on this story🧸🐾🍡🎀