2

Dollmaster is now online

Dollmaster: you guys heard? There's going to be a new survivor coming to the manor. Isn't that exciting!?

WhineAndBooze is now online

WhineAndBooze: are you serious? They just had me 3 or so months ago and we're getting a new one? Wow!

Dollmaster: its always been like that, though I heard its a quiet person. So Aesop will get a new friend

Coffins_And_Death is now online

Coffins_and_Death: its not funny.... Plus I don't think that they will want to communicate. Even if its with someone else who has social anxiety.

Dollmaster: you don't know that. And lucky or someone might invite him to the group chat. Might be fun

Coffins_And_Death has gone offline

SubNaib, KevinsLasso, and MagicHat are now online

Dollmaster: did I offend him in any way?

MagicHat: no, I think he's hanging out with Joseph. Because those two can't get enough of each other.

SubNaib: oh so its true then. Joseph and  Aesop are a thing

KevinsLasso: there's also a rumor going around that Jack the ripper has a thing for you Naib

Dollmaster: I guess that's why he always spares You in matches.

SubNaib: a thing? For me? HA thats not gonna happen. Plus he's probably just thirsty for someone to do the nasties with. And I'm not one for that.

WhineAndBooze: unless you're drunk. Last time you drank some of my dovlyn you were basically on top of lucky. The guy was practically crying for help.

MagicHat: Well. Naib I didn't know you would be....swinging that way

SubNaib: I didn't do anything with him.... Did I?

Dollmaster: besides trying to kiss and undress him, nope.

KevinsLasso: wait how far did they go?

WhineAndBooze: well let's just say we were able to save Lucky's virginity.

MagicHat: And I thought I  hired someone less vulgar.

SubNaib: I was drunk! Plus I apologized to lucky. I think

Dollmaster: haha, no you didn't. After we got you off of lucky you just started cursing us off, raised the middle finger, and then charged towards lucky once more.

SubNaib: I did?

WhineAndBooze: yes, you did. We held you back and lucky ran away.

KevinsLasso: if I were there I'd lasso lucky from there and ran away

SubNaib: so you could do the nasties with him?

KevinsLasso: hey I'm not gay like you

SubNaib: bi and gay are totally different.