9

The chat is now online

Gremlin: right so I confirmed something. I am the tallest guy in the mansion

SubNaib: okay. And?

FangRat: Well naib, in the process me and him found out something. You are one of the shortest. And I found it hilarious

SubNaib: since when do you and kurt talk?

Gremlin: needed something to measure. So we used a lot of his cables. And he knew the length of all of them surprisingly

FangRat: when you're out of prison, a lot of things come to mind. For me, I wanted to measure my cables.

Boom! has changed their name into Acrobaticz

Flaregun: I'm sorry. But...is Mike one of the chat admins?

Lucky_clover: I had time on my hands yesterday. So I made a few others... co host if you want to call it that.

Acrobaticz: whoa! I'm special!

RUGbee: what's the deal? Why dont i have them?

KevinsLasso: honestly even i wouldn't trust Will. Even if we're close.

CagedScent: I thought he was your boyfriend lmao

Kumbaya: since when does Vera use 'lmao'?

BombPengu: Affirmative.  Ms Vera seems to have looked into what seems to be the language  of people of this generation.

Geisha has changed their name into MotherGeisha

SeerBoy:.... okay I'm not going to say anything. Before that person comes and does anything to me and NOT GEISHA.

Flaregun: Geisha has admin commands? How???

Lucky_Clover: she's mature. We all can agree on that

DollMaster: true true. But why not me ;^;

MagnetFreak: I'm just going to say something. That is. Why do we even have hunters.  Isnt this supposed to be a survivor chat?

Violetta: No idea. We were invited and we joined.

FangRat: might as well merge the chats at this point.

MagicHat: that's not such a bad idea but...problems would start

Xie-wuj: couldn't agree more. Wujio is just saying how chaotic it would be

KunaiWithChain: eh, screw it. Let's do it.

Flaregun: right. Anyone that wants to merge the chat say I

Literally everyone but Kevin and William said I

RUGbee: arent we supposed to not get attached to hunters? Heck for all we know they might become friendly, and that's not a fair match.

KevinsLasso: that and how I would be uncomfortable  with all the lady hunters chasing after me while I already have the others chasing me.

DollMaster: I can't Disagree more with you Kevin. We dont really chase you. It's the other way around.

CagedScent: I'm a lesbian so, no chance kevin.

Emmawoodpecker: I'm bi and even I dont feel attractive to you.

Kevinslasso: they all love me in secret

WhineAndBooze: so are we going to merge the chats or?

SubNaib: as long as ripper isnt the host I am fine with that.