8

1800, palace of silence, 9am

"I know you hiding some where you grave digging-" Aesop was walking around the manor knowing Andrew wasn't in his room.

"So like...are we going to do something about it?" Asked Naib as he looked back at the others. Victor just shrugged and Kurt shook his head.

"Hmmm. No. Andrew started this" the explorer said, a small smile coming to his face and then rubbing his hands. "Maybe we should go and follow him"

Martha had two flareguns, one for each hand, and said "okay people if it starts being too brutal or bloody, we better step in. Got it?" With a serious look on her face

"As if Aesop will hurt a fly" Vera laughed and looked at the hunters who just appeared.

"What? We're here for the fun" Violetta said and chuckled as Joseph just looked at them with a worried look

Joseph cleared his throat "Aesop is....really aggressive when it comes to fight. Most of the time even in scared when its his bad day. During matches in even scared he might steal my sword and chase me with it"

"Speaking if swords. Where is it?" Lucky asked as he looked at Joseph's person. No sword in sight

Joseph looked at himself, his eyes wide and then running after Aesop "AESOP YOU CANT HURT HIM"

(Okay but, heres how I usually write my stories)

"Fuck off Joseph, I'm trying to catch a nasty maggot" The grey haired male said, his eyes seeming to be filled with determination to find a certain someone. Behind him, the survivors and hunters seemed to be following by keeping some distance, not wanting to be one of the victims who Aesop would stab with the sword of the photographer. Violetta started to crawl on the wall, moving fast towards the embalmer and passing a few corners. She started to web up the corridors, knowing they would slow Aesop down even if it was by a bit. But when Aesop saw them, he just swung the sword and cut through the webs. "Didn't think of that now, did you?" Wujio(black guard) said looking at the spider and chuckling, seeing Violetta with a not impressed face "no, I didn't" The spider responded and went back to the group.

Joseph was next, he opened the camera world and went towards Aesop's soul, picking it up and walking elsewhere. Perhaps even near the hunter and survivor's souls. He took away the sword from the embalmer's copy and he whispered "I'm sorry" And started to attack it. Just twice, since even if it was naib it be done in two hits (Joseph's a good counter for Naib). When the camera world ended Aesop fell down to the ground, but stood his body started to drip some black goo. "Wait so, he embalmed himself? Wow. That's pretty smart" The mechanic, Tracy Reznik, said and took out a few controllers from her pockets.

She placed two controllers on the floor and gave one to Lucky guy, since lucky doesn't tend to have anything on him. "Lucky, doll army. Like our 8v2, remember?" Tracy said with a giggle. On the background, BonBon and jack seemed to be having some flashbacks. Bonbon just started making some sad beeping noises, while jack had a terrified look in his eyes. When Tracy controlled two dolls, both running towards embalmer while lucky's doll seemed to follow behind, but it seemed like it was running out of energy. About 15 seconds left on it. Both of Tracy's dolls held him by the arm's while Lucky's by the legs. They stopped controlling the dolls and went over.

Joseph went to grab the sword but Aesop wouldn't let go "no... " Aesop said, pouting and looking away. At the end of the corridor, Andrew was holding a shot gun and everyone just raised their eyebrows "no Andrew, no" Naib said as he glared at him, giving him the look to back off. "What? Self defense if that psychotic bitch came here" Andrew told naib, hiding the gun behind him and the rest just stared at Aesop. "... So who's getting Nightingale?" Geisha asked the rest, hiding her face behind her fan and looking to the side, not wanting anyone to look at her face.

"Not it" The survivors all said in unison, while the hunters just stared at them in a disappointed way. Xie came out of the umbrella as wujio went in, sighing and clearing his throat "if there's no other way, I might as well go. But if Aesop's gone, I'm going to wack every single one with my umbrella, like how Helena did to Robbie." As he started spinning the umbrella, letting it go and turning into a pile of white ink and Disappearing. Robbie stared at Helena and said "I don't have a head but I still felt it" Which made Helena feel bad, bowing and saying "I apologize!"

Later in the chat

SubNaib has invited Geisha, Xie-wuj, PapaPuppet, BombPengu, and KunaiWithChain

The chat is now online

FangRat: what the actual hell?

Joseph: w h a t. I'm not complaining. But, WHAT.

Kumbaya: did naib just invite more hunters?

Flaregun: perhaps he has a reason. He BETTER have a reason.

SubNaib: it gets bored without a little... Excitement.

Geisha:... Okay I'm reading the chat, you all are really..... Um. How do I say this without sounding offensive.

FangRat: a wild bunch?

Gremlin: crack heads?

MagicHat: Impressive?

CapnHook: nope pretty sure she means we're all messed up in the head

Dollmaster: couldn't agree more

Xie-wuj: I doubt this will be fun.-.

KunaiWithChain: this will really be entertaining, conjoined twins

Xie-wuj: what do you mean conjoined? Some body but- actually what the feck?

KunaiWithChain: exactly.

The chat was quiet for 4 minutes, before everyone went offline

---------------
So with that done, I apologize for the short chapter. I guess my ideas are a bit... Boring to me now.  But in the future there is gonna be change. I assure you that.