6

At the Mansion as Lucky showed the Prisoner around

"S-so....what's with your o-outfit?" Lucky asked as he turned his head towards him. The guy looked at his clothes, not knowing what exactly to tell him but the truth "I was in prison, ya know. I got a letter saying to come here, and I don't quite know how but I appeared in a village. And I uh. stole a few things" he said as he smirked a bit and his fang was revealed

"..whoa...." Luck said as he got closer to the prisoner, his eyes staring at the fang. "That's....ive never seen anyone with a tooth this sharp or long." He whispered and fixed his glasses. "...what's your name By the by?"

As the prisoner looked at the ceiling, he closed his mouth but his fang still stuck out, honestly it was pretty hot. He turned his gaze back to lucky and said "well. Many of my friends call me Lucas. But, Luka is my real name." He said as he smiled a bit at the blonde, before realizing he never really got his name "what about you? What's your name?" He asked as he walked side by side with lucky. "that....I can't say. But people know me as Lucky Guy. Or Lucky." Lucky said, scratching the back of his head and looking at the floor. "I was one of the four who made it out the first round. It was....a death match basically. Whoever got sent on a chair...never came back. And I was the only one to survive" he said as he took his glasses up, cleaning the Lenses and then looking at Luka.

"Ah....sorry to hear that. You made friends with them I'm assuming?" Luka asked, his head tilted and his finger on his chin. Lucky guy just nodded, seeming to smile at the thought of all the people he met. A picture of them just appeared on his mind and he just chuckled "They all were amazing. I wish I could have talked with them more." He said and then heard his phone buzzing. As realization hit him "oh! We have a group chat. Give me your number so I can add you" he said as he took his phone out looked at the number luka gave him. Next thing you know, luka got an invitation to join the chat.
------------------------------
Lucky_clover has Added FangRat

Caged scent: the heck is a fangrat?

Whineandbooze: Lucky, I get any of us. But the new Guy????

Lucky_clover: what do you mean? I didn't change his name

SubNaib: wait so he can pick his name and not us? That is some bull

Gremlin: agreed. NOW CHANGE MY NAME

MagicHat: oh stop yapping shorty

Gremlin: that's it. I'm getting going to Nightingale and making her sign a paper. The fine print will say I can have a one free pass to fight Servais.

SubNaib: oooo. HEY @ RUGbee GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE

RUGbee: I've always been here what you mean?

SubNaib: a fights gonna happen

Whineandbooze: doubt it. Nightingale reads everything. Even fine print. I even tried making her sign to let me brew dovlyn in the academy. She read the toniest print in the paper and said no

FangRat: geez. Guess nightingale really is scary if you all are afraid of her

SubNaib: no one said we were afraid

DollMaster: she has mystical powers. OF COURSE WE'RE AFRAID

Voodoo: mystical you say.

Kumbaya: truly, who else has mystical powers ._.